Snap interactive and other late greats from 2017...where are they now?

So Snap interactive, it was meant to be huge, whats it doing of late?
Xarcade, what is happening with it?
Is COMSA launched?
Bankera, are they actually using any NEM tech?
PUNDIX, are they actually using any Nem tech?
The NEM exchange… is it a mirage?
How many are using the WECHAT app?

Like sands through the hourglass … so are the days of our lives.
This is McDonald Carey.
Cheers

2 Likes

CopyrightBank should be about six months in, too. Would be interesting to see how these projects are getting on.

1 Like

Yeah can we have some Copyright Bank and Block Grain updates please, here on the forum.
And all the others + Luxtag.

I mean the forum is turning into a proxy support desk.
If this is a real NEM forum then there should be a section for projects/news and updates.
Build it and they will come.
Cheers

1 Like

Yes and NEM News could easily link up a news thread here, for the life of me I do not know why NEM news is obsolete here.

There’s going to be a certain element of the ‘trough of disillusionment’ at play as projects knuckle-down, but given that many of these projects have been been going for a while (wouldn’t really classify BlockGrain as one of those, though), it’d be nice to see some news.

I fully agree with your questions xemnewbie…

I would like to add:

• 300 real companies were testing the Nem/Mijn Blockchain. Why on earth haven’t we heard even 1 company name?
  • Financial institutions were testing Nem. Why haven’t we heard one company name?
  • Catapult…well we don’t know the roadmap…so another unknown
  • Why Isn’t the crew responding to questions on ALL social media platforms? A social media manager could easily manage all the platforms and interact with the people. If I wanted to use the NEM blockchain for my business and checked out bitcointalk (or other platforms) then I would never start using the Nem blockchain. So much negativity and questions…really bad publicity
1 Like

Agree with xemnewbie questions.
All good and valid questions.
Nem need to focusing on some classic metric, reporting feedback.
Nem’s value is it being a platform and of such need to indicated how platform adoption and progression is going.
Even if you just start with a simple pdf or excel doc or simple html page. it’s a start.
Best would be to add feature to the wallet, like a plugin to be able to view all official Nem platform users. Maybe also how many fees their mosaics are generating via use, could be a measuring metric.

1 Like

Not to mention the current loss of two of the most prominent active and well known faces of the Nem foundation in recent days (Lon and Jeff).
I mean that is huge news, the president and vice president of the Nem foundation both stepping down/aside at the same time.

Where to from here?
Who sails the ship now ?

Cheers

watching the news of NEM

You’re kidding right ? Did you even read the announcement ? You’re post suggests you didn’t because most of it is incorrect and the question is answered in that announcement.

Yes I am not kidding, we have an interim president guy.
What part of interin president do you not understand?
And yes I read the rather short and uninformative announcement.

I don’t understand any part of interin as it’s not a proper word. If you’re gonna be a smartass, at least get your spelling right.

And how is it not clear who is “sailing the ship now” when there is an interim president ?
The announcement makes clear that Jeff and Lon stay part of the foundation - as advisors - and they both continue to contribute to nem. So nem didn’t lose them as you phrased it.

Yes but your missing the point completely, Lon and Jeff were highly active.
Advisory role is a little bit different, wouldn’t you agree?
I also feel there is a lot of information that the larger stake holders are privy to that they do not share with the other investors below them.

1 Like

Not neccessarily no, not knowing the two - time will tell.

An what is that feeling based on ? How would that even work ? Obviously peopel working within the foundation and development are going to know things the public doesn’t but other than that, I think that’s worse than speculation.

An what is that feeling based on ? How would that even work ? Obviously peopel working within the foundation and development are going to know things the public doesn’t but other than that, I think that’s worse than speculation.

How about all the projects dropping off to eth?
Leave the nem hodlers high and dry, if Nem has no momentum then the projects can easily turn the opposite direction.

Nem and eth have been interchanging within projects for quite some time.
Why would I not question the removal of two great spearheads of Nem towards projects that could pick up eth in an eye blink.

Catapult has proven again and again that it has very little impact on the value of Nem.

Are we still wringing our hands for Catapult?
Me says no.
And personally Lon and Jeff played a large part in myself investing here.

I am not saying this is the case, although I would like to see more news on the movement of NEM:XEM as a crypto- currency.

I have no clue what your last post has to do with larger stakeholders being privy to more information but okay, let’s just change topics.
I honestly don’t care about projects dropping off. There wasn’t a single project among them that was really interesting to me. The only one that I actually like is ethyl.
I never belived Catapult will do anything for price at least not unless it drives adoption.

I’m still convined you’re underestimating how much Jeff and Lon will continue to contribute to nem.

1 Like

Maybe I am new to business minds, sometimes I would like to know a little more about the timeline strategy. That’s all.
Nem is a strong force now, hope Lon and Jeff got it.

Cheers