Snapshot Should Posponed or not

Guys what you think snapshot should delay or not

2 Likes

I think Snapshot should stay on same date, but delay mainnet release

4 Likes

I’m with you. Snapshot should NOT be delayed. If it was done, NEM’s reliability and value would plunge into the ocean.

4 Likes

the snapshot on the 14th and leaving the launch in February means the collapse of the price on the same day, January 14th

5 Likes

A new snapshot date on day of Symbol mainnet release still means XEM price crash, so your point is irrelevant as the nature of a snapshot at some point in time for a token distribution means price pump then dump.

1 Like

Likely - and will remove NEM from it’s still good rank in CMC then. NEM may move far way down into a range where people don’t look and disapear from the radar. Outsiders won’t notice a NEM product for at least a month then.

Also, a main marketing driver (get XYM 4 XEM) is gone if the snap is not moved. If Jan 14th for snap stays, from then on nobody new will be able to participate and invest pre-launch anymore which will kill all market hype.

I would question if Symbol is able to jump back into a good CMC position soon under this condition.

5 Likes

I agree.
And even more, still there is a very very little possibility (<1%) that Symbol launching in Feb. might be postponed again (and again), as the completion of Catapult (prename of Symbol) has been postponed several times in the past years.
If then, Symbol might launch when Nem is forgotten, and start from zero.
So, Nem snapshot date and Symbol launching date should be the same day.
Happy Nem year.

2 Likes

Maybe launch symbol in February when we all sold the nem is the best option, forget nem and start from scratch the new life of symbol

Hi! why does the polonix wallet with 110 million coins vote ?! Someone voted with him for the transfer snapshot! It is illegal, it is necessary to cancel the vote from this wallet, otherwise the results will be falsified!

The vote from exchanges is not counted in results.

Hello. Withdraw from exchange to poll address doesn’t count. On the second option also someone withdrew from the Binance address. Both don’t count to results.

2 Likes

Is the voting process we can see right now already excluding them? Or will they be removed eventually?

It’s already not counted. In explorer results and in wallet.

5 Likes

The separation of the screen shot from the launch of the symbol web can reduce the interest in the process. For this reason, one or two linked dates should be preferred instead of two separate dates.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.