Snapsot duration

Hello all,

I would lke to know the duration of the snapshot.
Is it a fixed time to complete allover the blockchain, or there are parameters that will vary the completion time?
Is it a process that takes hours , minutes or seconds to complete in general?

thank you for reading

It will be the data taken from a single block, so fixed timepoint

Thank you for answering, however i am not familiar with block creation time windows.
I suppose some hours max take for a block to complete or much less?

It should be just minutes as blocktime is about 30s/block. As they stated 5 blocks after snapshot should be pretty sure. But theoretical, if you want to be 100% sure it need 360 blocks after snapshot. So manage your risk :).

1 Like

Who wants to play that game, has to opt-in with own XEM wallet and wait there for snapshot block, than transfer XEM to Bittrex, as other exchanges might still be freeze for XEM activities;) Too much for me

1 Like

Hello.

Do you know how to inform if I have the XEM in the binance I will receive the XYN? and when the person who owns the XEM is guaranteed to receive the XYN

Theoretically yes, but better ask binance if 100% correct, just for sure.

Pls. post back with news. Tx

estou tentando falar com a binance no suporte tem 2 dias ja a fila de espera é gigantesca sem sucesso ainda !

You can stake XEM at stackofstake.com if you are not sure how to proceed with Opt-In and XYM redemption :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.