Social media videos and monetization

Ok, So a few may know that my posts are often a bit lofty, yet I often make them that way because I am mostly clueless about the details of many things so I take the empirical approach.

Anyhow, of late I have been watching youtube, and in general a lot of YouTubers, from your big 10 million subs guys right down to your 100k - subs folks are complaining about…? You guessed it, money! and to be specific the demonetization/manipulation of their public content.

I am not sure but I think even Twitter and Instagram have an aspect of monetization.

This of course appears to be heading fast to the future, pretty much people being paid for their content, wether it be a commentary channel, an educational channel, reporting, animation or even people funding their holidays while making content.

I can see a lot of liquidity in this type of thing.
I mean how big can Nem get? Just for example the tx per second of such a fluid content system must be huge, that is of course these platforms became decentralized on the Blockchain, and off course payment became less restricted.

I dunno, just throwing it out there as a noob.

Cheers