Some mosaic questions

I created a name space and some mosiac

myquestion is

does the mosiaic(s) a seperetate address to receive and to send from
if yes where to find that back or does it go by name

Thanks for reading

You should send to same address as XEM address.

ok so my XEM address is same how seperate those payments
I meann assume i have 2 different mosaics for different purposes

1 is for example to receive rent
1 is for sales

What do I tell the sender where to pay to take care it will reach the right mosaic

well, it depends on how you implement it. It could work either way. You could create both mosaics under the same namespace using the account. So if your namespace was jasmine20 and your mosaics were rentcoin and salescoin you would have jasmine20:rentcoin and jasmine20:salescoin. You could choose to send those coins right from the wallet that created them, and have people pay directly back that wallet, or you might have them send to a different address depending on how you implement. It all depends on how you decide to set it up. Both mosaics in this case would be generated by the address @jasmine20.

That is, if I understand your question correctly.

Two other potential solutions:

1. Generate both coin types from the first account, then send all of one type of coin to another address. now, you can sell one coin from one address and another coin from address, but they were both created from the same address namespace. Clients only need to interact with the correct address for their needs.

2. have the sender include a message (e.g “rentcoin” or “salescoin”) in the message for the type they need.

… these are just some of my thoughts in response to your framework. I hope this was helpful.

then send all of one type of coin to another address. now, you can sell one coin from one address and another coin from address, but they were both created from the same address namespace. so i send from my account xem to the namespace/mosiacs accounts is that @jasmin2:rentcoin ?

when i created the mosaics there was an address i cannot find that back now anymore

ok i have those 2 mosiacs made
When i was creating they show an address but i dont see that back anymore i must first fill the coins with volume of xem i made for those mosaics= ?

lot of questions again hope you understand my questions and THx for your help and reading

I believe the address you saw was the “sink” which just means the address where the fees are sent, which in turn goes to the harvesters. All of the fees (the 100 nem:xem for the namespace and the 10 xem for a mosaic or sub-namespace, as well as the 0.15 for each transaction) go to the sink, paying the harvesters who in turn keep the network alive.

Mosaics have no inherent value, even on the mainnet. That is to say, the 100 xem fee doesn’t “go in” to the mosaics we create.

And if you want to buy another namespace, subnamespaces (eg: jasmine20.sales or jasmine20.rent) only cost 10 xem. Subnamespaces can help keep cost down if you need to have more than one solution but don’t want to buy many top-level namespaces. Thus I might have: okay:coin okay.sales:coin okay.sales:rewardpoint okay.sales:coupon okay.rent:rentdue okay.rent:coin … subnamespaces are created just like namespaces, just set the “Parent namespace”.

the jasmine20 namespace is tied to the account with which it was created, i.e. your address. Using nanowallet, a namespace’s creator address can be referenced as @jasmine20 and on the testnet resolves as TDKUC4-PVRRO4-ZKCPRD-TFK3Y3-NH25ZM-Q43ZGZ-HZWW . In a two-account solution, simply create a second account and send the full mosaic you created over to the second account. then each account can act as vendor/handler of its mosaic without having to handle multiple mosaic types. I have sent you some demonstration mosaics.

Hope this helps.

Hi and thx again I see what you mean to make a second account and transfer it over
I have another maybe stupid question for you if i create a namespace i use the same field to create a subname space field did not see that only spacename and mosaic name I go to check for your test mosoics and work from there THx again for your help Now i go to try to transfer to a second account will inform you how it works out Very helpfullinfo THX again