Stake pools best return

Are there any staking services or pools that allow you to delegate to them and they give a part of the percentage rate to you.

I have found https://stackofstake.com

but they want you to send the NEM not delegate.

I have tried delegating to supernodes pools but they have never passed on any return or near-zero return

thanks in advance.

1 Like

Personally, I don’t know this platform which you mentioned. Be careful and do your due diligence check on operators who you entrust to hold you crypto tokens.
stXEM | StakeHound is a provider that is well trusted by the community. Perhaps you can compare them against stackofstake.

Hey, thanks for sharing!

I’m the representative of the StackOfStake platform.

StackOfStake offers the best $XEM staking APY (together with various bonuses).

There’s no delegation option currently. In order to stake - you need to deposit $XEM to the platform.

We also support the Symbol launch and $XYM airdrop in March.

Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Alex,

I am looking for more information about the XYM airdrop! We still haven’t received it, and I am getting no real answers! They just tell me that there is no ETA, and if I withdraw my NEM, I will lose the airdrop! It’s a lot of money between the two and it’s making me nervous that it’s a scam! I would appreciate if someone can tell me what the delay is or give me a time table! According to stackofstake we were supposed to have our coins as soon as mainnet launced! Then it changed to no eta! Any info you can give would be helpful!

Thank You!
David Palmer

Hey.

Symbol integration at the StackOfStake platform is still in progress. Please stay tuned for the updates.

Cheers :v:

Ok I have to say your service stackofstake worked very very smoothly and did everything without a hitch. Props.

Are you going to stake XYM?

1 Like

Hey, thanks for your feedback!

We are going to open XYM staking today. But, shhhh, that’s a secret for now :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.