Stake Redemption House Cleaning

hello,
    I received a PM from my BTT account which tells me the token to claim my nem stake. I followed the guide and created a nem acoount: NAK3BI-JWG7DZ-SMV3OQ-NGZPQA-J33TP7-6ZW2ZI-4DQF. but when I entered my token/address at https://chain.nem.ninja/stakes/, it always says: "Invalid word. Please try again."

who can tell me what's the problem there?

hello,
    I received a PM from my BTT account which tells me the token to claim my nem stake. I followed the guide and created a nem acoount: NAK3BI-JWG7DZ-SMV3OQ-NGZPQA-J33TP7-6ZW2ZI-4DQF. but when I entered my token/address at https://chain.nem.ninja/stakes/, it always says: "Invalid word. Please try again."

Are you failing the captcha?

hello,

Invalid word is definitely the error message from the captcha.

hello,

I didn't see any captcha field in that page. it take a long time for the SUBMIT button to appear, the token/address field appears much faster. I noticed that the page connects to www.google.com, which can not be accessed in my place, is it the reason that I can not see the captcha?

hello,

I didn't see any captcha field in that page. it take a long time for the SUBMIT button to appear, the token/address field appears much faster. I noticed that the page connects to www.google.com, which can not be accessed in my place, is it the reason that I can not see the captcha?

Yes, you will need to access google.com which provides the captcha.

hello,

Yes, you will need to access google.com which provides the captcha.

ok, I shall manage to do that, thank you!

Thanks for PM me in BTT. I just follow the instruction to redeem my token.  :slight_smile:

Question 1: When will the assets being sent to my account?

I just found there's an old msg in my BTT inbox. It's sent in Oct 2014 including a token.

And I can find my name in https://chain.nem.ninja/stakes/registered/

Queston 2: Did i lose anything if I didn't use that token last year?

Thank you so much !

Hi Makoto, I have sent you a couple messages a while back regarding my NXT account NXT-SKB6-5GRX-9LR7-F77V9.

Just wanted to let you know so that you would reply…

Thanks,
EFFV

I'm trying to help my friend get their NEM stake redeemed. They have the private key, and we added it in the latest client available, but it's showing 0 XEM. Did he miss some other deadline?! Please help, he's expecting 2000000 XEM!

I'm trying to help my friend get their NEM stake redeemed. They have the private key, and we added it in the latest client available, but it's showing 0 XEM. Did he miss some other deadline?! Please help, he's expecting 2000000 XEM!

I think that friend just contacted me on btt. I gave him advise. He did not miss the deadline as the account holds a full stake. Check it out on nembex.

Also, plz advise your friends not to send priv-keys via pm on btt :)

I think that friend just contacted me on btt. I gave him advise. He did not miss the deadline as the account holds a full stake. Check it out on nembex.

Also, plz advise your friends not to send priv-keys via pm on btt :)

I don't think that was who I'm talking about. Can I PM you?

Someone decided that more redemption questions aren't welcome in a thread with a guide about it, and locked it. https://forum.ournem.com/nem-news-alerts/updated-redemption-guide/135/
Why wouldn't they want everyone with NEM in their account to be able to retrieve and use it?

Redemption is over since end of May…

Meaning what exactly, please? My friend who didn't redeem right away because there was a bug I reported on this forum, can't get his 2000000 XEM that he has/had the private key to because of an arbitrary May deadline imposed suddenly? How is a deadline even possible for people redeeming stakes? Isn't that counter-intuitive in a crypto currency, that an address can be robbed by an arbirary decision? Or am I misunderstanding something?

It means that the process of redeeming a stake is over since end of may. The thread about how to redeem a stake is therefore now closed.

Of course we are still willing to help you with any problems. That is why pat answered to your question…

OK, what information do you need to assist?

For now, lets just wait what pat finds out.

OK, what information do you need to assist?

Address of friends account would be helpfull. Also when you import a private-key make sure you see the address that you registered during redemption. Many people have been looking at the wrong accounts and wondering where their XEM are.

patmast3r,

I just sent you a PM at bitcointalk.org.  I haven't received my NEM stake even though I completed phase 2 back in Nov 2014.  Can you take a look?  Thanks.

Dear NEM Team,

today i read the distribution is finished but i never got a real answer to my case. You put me on the socks list before launch.
I sent several pms to makoto and patmast3r months ago waiting patiently for a reply and a solution.
I offered indentification or other evidence that i am a real person.We were three original stakeholders. We share a flat and a busisness computer which we use for crypto related things as well.
My friend MartiniBlanco received his stake with nemesis block. I was put on socks list. Im also not very active here and on btt. The third friend who lived with us sold his stake early on nxt AE.
We kept ours and support Nem for over 1.5 !!! years now! Why didnt you even talk to me? Why dont you follow your own principles of fairness and transparency?
I am very disappointed not to say angry right now and hope you will solve this problem…

Its very sad you put technical evicence over real life. The original stakeholders are your foundation. Please dont forget that. And! I also paid for my stake.
Please manage my case and any case in this regard with serious and honest intention. Thank you.

Here is my NEM adress: NDEELK-JUL4RJ-MH2A2I-UQ45ED-S6ZGDZ-7ORPGC-WAHA