Stake Redemption House Cleaning

UPDATE: The first batch of extended redeemers and cleared socks will be delayed somewhat as I am writing a paper (for NEM) and I need to focus on that. We'll try to send out the first batch around 4/26.

Now that NEM has launched, there are a few house cleaning issues that need to be taken care of.

The first is Extended Redemption.
Pat is preparing the extended redemption portal and once it is ready, we will announce the process for extended redemption. People who have no redeemed yet will have until May 31st to redeem. Expect the extended redemption process to begin in 2-3 days. Stakes will be sent out in batches every 2 weeks or so, so just sit tight for now.

The second are sock puppet appeals.
People who think they were unfairly labeled sock accounts have until April 30th to contact Patmast3r and I on btt. We will process appeals and send out stakes to people in two batches, tentatively on April 19 and in early May.

The third are malformed addresses.
The following 7 accounts sent invalid NEM addresses when redeeming, so they need to redeem during the extended redemption period.

NXT-PRHG-XFJR-89K8-HTU9E
NXT-5PZV-8KAF-C9SX-G6K2C
NXT-BT9N-Z4H7-X9FU-CST3M
NXT-RXY2-JFQS-8ZUM-HXKRD
NXT-68QZ-C494-GUHB-GAE96
NXT-7GXM-A5XX-MUWS-A8VAB
whathewhat

Furthermore, for redeeming NXT AE NEMstake assets post launch, the following information applies:

Thanks for the info :slight_smile: looking forward to it.

Hi,

Please someone to help me, I could not complete the phase 2, I have my BTT token, to whom and where I can get my XNEM ???
My wallet is: NATVFR-JFFHVJ-NNMH4Q-FB474Z-YT446Y-KYY2H5-NYEM

Thank you
stephane

Hi,

Please someone to help me, I could not complete the phase 2, I have my BTT token, to whom and where I can get my XNEM ???

Thank you
stephane

The first is Extended Redemption.
Pat is preparing the extended redemption portal and once it is ready, we will announce the process for extended redemption. People who have no redeemed yet will have until May 31st to redeem. Expect the extended redemption process to begin in 2-3 days. Stakes will be sent out in batches every 2 weeks or so, so just sit tight for now.

Hi,

Thank you
stephane

Did you even read this post before posting your useless reply?

Hi,

Thank you
stephane

Did you even read this post before posting your useless reply?

Please, be nice. People having trouble with redemption are rightly worried about the fate of their XEM, so let's cut them some slack okay? Just a friendly reminder to try and be courteous to fellow NEMsters.

Hi,

Forgive me "Nowii" Nem this Worldwide !!  ;D I do not understand English well (google translate) and did not understand well the beginning of the thread, now if everything is clear.

Stephane

Hi,

Forgive me "Nowii" Nem this Worldwide !!  ;D I do not understand English well (google translate) and did not understand well the beginning of the thread, now if everything is clear.

Stephane

No, im sorry i dont know why i was rude.

Great organization guys, congratulations on a successful launch!  ;)

Expect the extended redemption process to begin in 2-3 days. Stakes will be sent out in batches every 2 weeks or so, so just sit tight for now.

Since i still have my BitcoinTalk NEM Redemption Token from the beginning i won't have to wait for batches to be sent out right? Once its up

Funds are in multisig, and so can only be sent out via scheduled batches. :)

Wait, is there no way to exchange my 2 NXT NEM assets to XEM? I was in hospital the last weeks and the last thing I did before was exchanging my BTT forum stakes to NXT NEM assets. So here I am with 2 NXT NEM assets. How and when can I exchange them to XEM? Or are they worthless?  >:(

Hi.

I am a stakeholder.

NDKPQR-W3SLY2-BUQNPI-JRW52A-3SSWGW-XVJJAN-G6PE

When can you send my credit?

Sorry for my bad english.

Best Regards,
Tasunko

Guys, could you read at least the OP?

The picture clearly says:

NEM stake redemption was not done before deadline
-> Redemption possible after launch

So, yes, you can redeem your stake until later redemption deadline.

Makoto I sent you a message but haven't had a response. If I should follow a different process then please let me know. I was an originally stakeholder and received my NEM as part of Nemesis but I also purchased 0.8 stakes on NXT AE but I don't appear to have these associated with my original NEM address. I can and have provided all details in the PM

MT

KC

Hello, i'm a BTT stakeholder that missed phase 2.
Today i received a PM on BTT with my new token.
I downloaded the new client, create a wallet, saved all keys and registered the token and my address on https://chain.nem.ninja/stakes

I think all went fine cause my nick is in this list https://chain.nem.ninja/stakes/registered.
I would ask a couple of questions: it's not anymore necessary following these 2 steps indicated in this guide, right?

https://forum.ournem.com/nem-news-alerts/nem-redemption-starts-now/:

1) Create a real NEM address in the beta, as shown above (The field is to small for the complete address. Make sure you copy the whole thing!!!)
2) Send your NEMStake to NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH including an unencrypted message consisting of your real NEM address created with the BETA client, according to the screenshots above. Don't send your private key!

Real nem address is now created by default and it's not necessary send messages because i'm a BTT stakeholder and i don't have nemstake to send, right?

thank you

HI,
I forgive myself am concerned.
I do not receive my new token!
I do not understand what is BTT, I got my old token in bitcointalk.org and I lost the face 2.
(October 05, 2014, 01:34:14 PM NEM Token patmast3r)

Stephane

bitcointalk Username: steskoff

I do not understand what is BTT,

Is shorten name for: BiTcoinTalk

Late redeemers on bitcointalk are all being sent tokens via PM. Most should have the tokens now and will be ready to redeem.

Late NXT redemption will be explained soon, and mixmaster and I will handle that.

Hi,

I am a stakeholder on bitcointalk and haven't received the new token. (I did get the old one in October, but never did phase 2).

Username is Saladface there.

For those that were in my case (btt stake, didn't claim in october):
I confirm I got my new token and claimed my stake with that.

I haven't received it yet, though that seems normal as it was announced they will be paid in batches every 2 weeks or so.

Hello, i'm a BTT stakeholder that missed phase 2.
Today i received a PM on BTT with my new token.
I downloaded the new client, create a wallet, saved all keys and registered the token and my address on https://chain.nem.ninja/stakes

I think all went fine cause my nick is in this list https://chain.nem.ninja/stakes/registered.
I would ask a couple of questions: it's not anymore necessary following these 2 steps indicated in this guide, right?

https://forum.ournem.com/nem-news-alerts/nem-redemption-starts-now/:
1) Create a real NEM address in the beta, as shown above (The field is to small for the complete address. Make sure you copy the whole thing!!!)
2) Send your NEMStake to NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH including an unencrypted message consisting of your real NEM address created with the BETA client, according to the screenshots above. Don't send your private key!

Real nem address is now created by default and it's not necessary send messages because i'm a BTT stakeholder and i don't have nemstake to send, right?

thank you

Yes, that is correct. Real NEM addresses are created by default. BTT stakeholders don't need to send me a message.