Stuck transaction between cosignatories of the multisig wallet and lots of problems with nano

My account (cosignatory 1) Requested funds from the (child account Where all the XEM is stored) to send XEM to the same cosignatory 1 account address, cosignatory 2 (my brother account) the transaction never appeared in unconfirmed section in his nano wallet so he couldn’t sign. So the cosignatory 1 account has a permanent unconfirmed transaction that is waiting for cosignatory 2 approval. Everytime the nano wallet of cosignatory 1 connects to a node a sound pops out because the unconfirmed transaction. I was able to send xem from cosignatory 2 to consignatory 1 and sign it with consignatory 1 though. Tried switching between nodes with cosignatory 2 to see if i could see the transaction but no luck.

Also another problem related with delegated harvesting weird that cosignatory 1 couldn’t deactivate delegated harvesting from multisignature child account, red error appeared, but cosignatory 2 was able to send transaction to deactivate delegated harvesting and was successfully signed by cosignatory 1 thats weird i thought both could request deactivation, why only cosignatory 2 was able to? I gave up with delegated harvesting because i wasn’t harvesting any block at all, not even empty blocks. Delegated harvesting for me is broken i went back to local harvest in NCC NIS client.

Also i have no market data error in all my nano wallets, error message of couldn’t fetch market data.

But the thing that most worry me is the unconfirmed transaction that won’t appear in cosignatory 2 wallet, and that transaction is stuck in the cosignatory 1 wallet, i don’t want to see that unconfirmed transaction permanently for ever please help

Also i have all the most recent versions of nanowallet and NCC client.

I also experienced the same problem at multisig.(1.3.0)
Does it occur even with NanoWallet latest Ver 1.3.4?

Multiple signature failures will be canceled after 24 hours.

Oh that’s good. So tomorrow should disappear No i haven’t use the 1.3.4, where i download it?

here

i downloaded still the same. No fetch market information error, i don’t see any market data.

Anyway, by connecting to the local host even at 1.3.0,
I was able to avoid Multisig 's signature problem.
If it does not work well with the latest version, please try the local host.

1 Like

Well the transaction was automatically canceled after 24 hour as you said. Now other problem that im facing is that my wallet have the no market data issue (can’t fetch market data error), i see all the nanowallets of everyone here and all seems to have market data available. Why just me?

I tried switching to local host but still no market data.

Are you able to see this web page?
https://api.coinmarketcap.com/v1/ticker/nem/
That is where nanowallet gets its market info from.

yeah i see this

[
{
“id”: “nem”,
“name”: “NEM”,
“symbol”: “XEM”,
“rank”: “8”,
“price_usd”: “0.0321439”,
“price_btc”: “0.00002633”,
“24h_volume_usd”: “2944660.0”,
“market_cap_usd”: “289295100.0”,
“available_supply”: “8999999999.0”,
“total_supply”: “8999999999.0”,
“percent_change_1h”: “3.3”,
“percent_change_24h”: “12.21”,
“percent_change_7d”: “46.04”,
“last_updated”: “1492818857”
}
]

If you are using 1.3.4 the issue might be on your side.

Since problem with coinmarketcap it is using poloniex api for XEM/BTC : https://poloniex.com/public?command=returnTicker and blockchain.info for BTC/USD https://blockchain.info/ticker.

Can you try those links ?

In Nano can you open console and see if any errors shows up ?

About the multisignature issue, I have added a new module that fetch unconfirmed transactions directly from API. Should work if you don’t receive them via web sockets. It’ll be released soon.

Both of those links opens correctly and what i see is a bunch of letters and words i that is what i suppose to see?

Both my nano in my computer and the nano in the computer of my brother, neither of both can see market data.

I don’t see what could be the problem in my code, it just fetch data from the links you tried. If your brother is affected too it might be on your side (if using same connection).

Can you open your browser console to check for errors ?

I tried also with the internet of my cell phone as is the same. Sure i can check console let me see.

Damn doesn’t look good at all. I don’t have any firewall or little snitch going on, i also have the most recent java update and most recent wallet version.

main.js:116754 sha3^n generation time: 5.20ms
main.js:114483 recenttransactions data: Object
main.js:114520 Unconfirmed data: Object
2poloniex.com/public?command=returnTicker Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
start.html#!/dashboard:1 XMLHttpRequest cannot load https://poloniex.com/public?command=returnTicker. No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource. Origin ‘null’ is therefore not allowed access. The response had HTTP status code 403.
main.js:114142 Connection to http://localhost:7778 must be closed now !
main.js:114147 SimpleEvent
alice3.nem.ninja:7778/w/messages/info Failed to load resource: net::ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED
main.js:114163 Trying to reconnect…
alice3.nem.ninja:7778/w/messages/info Failed to load resource: net::ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED
main.js:114142 Connection to http://alice3.nem.ninja:7778 must be closed now !
jusan.nem.ninja:7778/w/messages/info Failed to load resource: net::ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED
jusan.nem.ninja:7778/w/messages/info Failed to load resource: net::ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED
3main.js:114163 Trying to reconnect…
jusan.nem.ninja:7778/w/messages/info Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED
3main.js:114163 Trying to reconnect…
jusan.nem.ninja:7778/w/messages/info Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED
2poloniex.com/public?command=returnTicker Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
start.html#!/explorer/home:1 XMLHttpRequest cannot load https://poloniex.com/public?command=returnTicker. No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource. Origin ‘null’ is therefore not allowed access. The response had HTTP status code 403.
main.js:114142 Connection to http://jusan.nem.ninja:7778 must be closed now !
start.html#!/explorer/home:1 XMLHttpRequest cannot load https://poloniex.com/public?command=returnTicker. No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource. Origin ‘null’ is therefore not allowed access. The response had HTTP status code 403.
alice3.nem.ninja:7890/time-sync/network-time Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED
alice3.nem.ninja:7890/time-sync/network-time Failed to load resource: net::ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED
start.html#!/services:1 XMLHttpRequest cannot load https://poloniex.com/public?command=returnTicker. No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource. Origin ‘null’ is therefore not allowed access. The response had HTTP status code 403.
main.js:114537 Object
main.js:114142 Connection to http://alice3.nem.ninja:7778 must be closed now !
main.js:116754 sha3^n generation time: 5.43ms
main.js:116754 sha3^n generation time: 1.53ms
main.js:116754 sha3^n generation time: 1.43ms
start.html#!/dashboard:1 XMLHttpRequest cannot load https://poloniex.com/public?command=returnTicker. No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource. Origin ‘null’ is therefore not allowed access. The response had HTTP status code 403.

I have also another nano problem with a cosignatory (currently nothing is working for me)

This time i can’t activate delegated harvesting from a cosignatory, i click in Manage delegated account of multisignature accounts Then i put my password, then i click in select mode to active, 6+6 fee, send and i get this failure transaction not allowed for remote

screenshot of the red error top right of nano wallet http://prnt.sc/f00xxi