Suggestions for Marketing & PR

[font=cambria]If anybody has any idea's or projects they would like to work on, write those idea's here or let us know what you can do.[/font]

Marketing and PR

[font=symbol]

This is a great post.  I would encourage people to pick one of these ways they can help write on the card that they can help.

This is a great post.  I would encourage people to pick one of these ways they can help write on the card that they can help.

By card, Jabo means the the Trello board (for people who don't know that yet, you can see all the tasks that need to be done).
If you are up for a task, a card can be assigned to you so we create a good overview of all that needs to be done and who will be working on that.
That way we create more transparancy and clearity.

By card, Jabo means the the Trello board (for people who don't know that yet, you can see all the tasks that need to be done).
If you are up for a task, a card can be assigned to you so we create a good overview of all that needs to be done and who will be working on that.
That way we create more transparancy and clearity.

exactly.

please PM one of us to be added to the Trello board.