Supernode Reward Payments

Aside from passing the ongoing performance tests, what else is required to receive supernode reward payments? I recently setup a supernode and started passing all of the tests a few days ago. I don’t believe that I have received any reward payments, but I’m not 100% sure where the payments go. Will the show up as inbound transactions on my main account that was used to generate the delegated keys for the supernode? Is there a place to see all of the reward payments that are made each day?
Thanks.

Hi,

You’ll get your first payment very soon. Previous was for round 1241 to 1244 and your node failed round 1241.
Current payout is for round 1245 to 1248 and your node passed them successfully.

You can look at http://chain.nem.ninja/#/messages/0 if you want to check, payout is currently in progress.

Yes, you’ll see an incoming transaction in your main account (that holds the 3M XEM)

You’ll see your incoming reward payments on the dashboard on your main account client. Right below the part where it shows your 3M balance. The payments will have a message of Node rewards payout and the round that the payment was for.

Thanks.