I’m thinking in develop a desktop application at top of symbol blockchain but I am not sure if all the development tools are already available or not
I aim to create a desktop application, I need:
- Uses QR Codes to announce Transactions via Mobile Wallet. I don’t want to manage private keys.
- Uses the Desktop Wallet to Announce Transactions. I would like to integrate with a Desktop Wallet to announce the transactions.
- Uses the symbol test network. I would like to not host my own network for testing purposes.
I found some resources that might help me on this journey, but I have some doubts
- nem2-qr-library. It says it’s experimental, should I wait to use it? Will it be deprecated when symbol-qr-library comes out?
- github.com/nemfoundation/symbol-desktop-wallet-beta . Does the wallet support URI Schema https://github.com/nemtech/NIP/blob/master/NIPs/nip-0002.md ?
- I don’t find any open-source mobile wallet. Can someone point me to the symbol mobile wallet, please?
About the symbol test network, I don’t find it , is it still setting up? Should I use https://github.com/nemfoundation/symbol-testnet-bootstrap instead?
Is it the right moment to develop something on top of symbol? Or should I wait?
Thank you for your help and time!