Symbol Harvesting +12 XYM to each block, 10 XYM for joining :)

Потеряно время! 3 недели депозит лежит без дела и не работает, а потом сбор становится не активным! Вы считаете это нормальным? Мы здесь собирались монеты заработать или в рулетку поиграть?

Вы меня не правильно поняли… Извините! Вообще-то я не на Вашем узле собирал. Просто искал где мне объяснят логику событий и помогут разобраться в ситуации. Мой узел: 0-1.symbolmainnet.com

такое иногда бывает что харвест слетает, еще бывает нода отключает некоторых харвестеров в вашем случаи конечно сложно сказать что это было, в моем опыте мне на 22 тыс пришло 3 награды за месяц, и награды приходят то кучно сразу несколько наград вподрят в краткие сроки, то большая пауза между наградами.

Hi!
I will use your offer. :slight_smile:

Hey @harvest-big-blocks - I put together a python script that uses an API query to identify blocks harvested on your node by harvesters other than yourself and calculates a kickback %… It doesn’t actively monitor the blockchain, but prompts you to run another update… I just refresh it when I’m at my computer and able to send kickbacks. Outputs a file to track kickbacks, reads the file on a new session to pick up where it left off.

Sample output:
height,123456,harvestAmount,134422724,nodeReward(satoshis),48008115,kickbackAmount,9.601623,Address,ADDRESSGOPESHERE,Status,PAID,

Just 5 variables to define in the script and you’re off to the races. Written in Python v3.7.6. GitHub - zachamo/XYM-NodeHarvestKickbackTracker-API: Python script that queries via API for blocks harvested on your node

Nothing too fancy to it - not perfect, but it does what it needs to do in a simple and secure manner. Doesn’t require anything beyond Python (does not use CLI). Lots of ways to tackle this - API was perhaps a quirky approach over CLI, but I wanted to see how it is to work with.

Feel free to DM me if you want a little help getting it up and running. You’re also welcome to shoot me a few XYM if you use it and love it (NDA7LTAATSYKYTIXLAMOAI7C3OHIN3YWJGCO3KA) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey man,
ten days has passed since the release of the new version of software ( Releases · nemtech/symbol-bootstrap · GitHub ) but you still didn’t update your node.

It would be also very nice if you lower minFeeMultiplier below 100 like most big nodes already did.

https://symbol-tools.com/symbolTools/view/tool/nodeList.html

4 Likes

Hi @rigel. Thank you, I was on vacation 2 weeks but node is already updated and I changed multiplier to 10.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.