Symbol has launched!

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to the launch of the Symbol project!

1 Like

pfft, I changed all xem to xrp, 1xem to 1.5xrp. This is a great deal. NEM is a dead project based on deceiving its investors. Xem has no perspectives like Xym. Let’s talk about this in a couple of months, when everything will fall into place.

[image]

Ripple is for sheeple ahahah

1 Like

1799e31167498fe7c3eb4c577874873f

2 Likes

Xym Go To Mars

1 Like

the documentation page is updated so there is no longer a warning.

the wallet is downloaded on the webpage now under the XYM section https://symbolplatform.com/xym

3 Likes

Congratulations to everyone involved.
Thanks very much.

2 Likes

火币网的xym 什么时候能到

I’m also waiting for Huobi’s time

no guide on what to do after optin…
How i recieve my XYM step by step guide please !!!

1 Like

@slippy maybe this will be helpful: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iUw1eYMj0zR4Mj0Af8g610MgAZ3txYCb/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

Thank you, this tutorial makes it clear and easy.
I just don´t understand yet, what this additional “non-optin seed-address” is needed for.

The non opt-in seed address is a separate address created within the xym wallet when your import your mnemonic. You can transfer your opt-in balance to it if you wish (I think it is recommended in the wallet). But you can still use your opt-in address to send and receive XYMs, if you’d prefer not to use the non opt-in seed address.

1 Like

Ok, thanks. And when i transfer to the new non optin seed address (btw. why is it recommended?), do i make a new coldwallet-backup for future recovery purpose? Which data from my first optin-generated coldwallet stays the same?

You can move.
Mnemonic restores your optin accounts and seed accounts. So you have backup of mnemonic only.

poloniex announced the listing news for xym? We haven’t received xym airdrops yet. Are you talking to Poloniex on this matter? poloniexte when will the listing be done?

I wish you continued success.
You have a nice way

what did you say about xrp? how is your xem doing, loser?

1 Like

not information about XYM market = Bad news
need some communication quickly

No news neither from Binance nor Polo… terrible situation for many holders.