We are pleased to announce the release of Symbol v18.104.22.168.
- Server has a couple of important fixes which are highly recommended for node owners to update.
22.214.171.124 - 26-May-2021
- recover delegated harvesters on resync, #173
- reapply transactions oldest first when resolving fork
- fix reentrancy failures in diagnostics build
- server should make files writeable when copying seed, #168
- rollback bug leading to crashes in testnet
- add Failure_Link_Start_Epoch_Invalid when voting link is attempted with zero StartEpoch, #170
- upgrade dependencies to latest versions
- gcc 11 support
- Tokenomics endpoints.
- Symbol-bootstrap version in server version endpoints. Deployment metadata in /node/server from rest.json. Bootstrap will update the details automatically. Node operators would need to update the rest.json when installing rest manually.
- Fixed zero median network transaction fee issue
[1.0.1] - 24-May-2021
- Fixed missing utf-8 dependency issue.
- Fixed UnhandledPromiseRejection issue in HTTP repository.
[1.0.6] - June-8-2021
- Catapult Server 126.96.36.199 upgrade.
- Symbol Rest 2.3.6 upgrade.
- Reward Program Agent 2.0.0 upgrade.
- Added MonitorOnly reward program.
- The link and enrollRewardProgram commands allow --customPreset to avoid password prompt when main private key is not stored in the target folder.
- Merged tools and server docker images into one.