Symbol SuperNode on cloud, best prices?

Hello there, I was wondering if anyone would have any suggestions for the most economical VPS to run a Supernode, I was looking at DigitalOcean and AWS.
Is there anything better out there pricewise?

Btw, I was wondering regarding to the tiers if you have more than 3M XYM, should we several supernodes of 3M each? Or one account with all the XYMs together?

Some community members are happy with Truly thrifty cloud hosting - Hetzner Online GmbH to host their Supernodes.
You would not only want the cheapest price, but need a reliable service with good (=stable) computing power.

If you have more than 3m XYM, it does make sense to operate another Supernode.
E.g. if you had 4m:
1.SN: 3m
2.SN: 1m

1 Like

If I start running a supernode with 1M today, is it possible to add another 1M to this same node later upto 3M or should I be starting new ones as I buy more coins?

Which package is most appropriate to host a supernode. Is it the one with 8gb ram and 4 cpu?
Hetzner seems a lot cheaper than AWS. AWS charge around $80 per month for equivalent.

Are you sure that it would be $80? The recommended hardware was 32GB, 8 cores CPU, SSD with 700 GB. The last time I checked an EC2 with these characteristics was over $200 a month.

I meant on XEM supernode. It was that price as it was for a 8GB host. XYM requirements are different.

Would you need separate servers for each supernode?
What is the bandwidth requirement

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.