Symbol (XYM) Price Charts

I run to retrieve the bottle from the store?!?:rofl:

I will be happy to share the content with everyone!

it would be important to open!! :v: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Mugulon, please specify what is in that bottle :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

In 20 minutes there will be an announcement from the NEM team about the launch!!!

My bottle

Sarotto Barolo DOCG 2017

will be opend in any case :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

How can you compare XEM / XYM and BTC/BCH ???

XYM is not a shady fork of XEM, it is now the main token of NEM.

If XYM is here, itā€™s just cause the team couldnt update XEM into the ā€œcatapultā€ update without creating a new token.

If they could, they would just update XEM instead of creating XYM.

XYM is the future of NEM and the team will constently promote it, update it etcā€¦

XEM will just slowly die like Ethereum classic before since it will lack of marketing and update.

Really weird to see lot of people here thinking that XYM is ā€œjust an airdrop for a new projectā€. no no, XYM is the new token of the NEM Project that replace XEM. It is very different lol.

I hope that NGL will publicly state that XYM is the new version of XEM cause those 2 tokens really make people confuse and it could make problem in the future

8 Likes

I see the same.
Apart from manipulation with hard dump, I see absolutely no reason for XEM to exceed 0.5
If I had XEM bought over 0.4 I would wonder if it wasnā€™t time to go out without a loss before XYM launch and enjoy the show!

4 Likes

Lol I definitely donā€™t think of XYM as comparable to BCH. It was more as an example of the forces at play during alt season.

1 Like

Letā€™s get ready to see XEM volatilty right after the NGL announcement at 4 pm UTC!

1 Like

IMO, it cant be an exemple since they are not comparable.

Selling worthless BCH to buy BTC was logical.

Selling the update of XEM to buy XEM (witch almost die as soon as XYM is realeased since the new coin is better in all point) lack of logic lol.

Anyway, wait and see.

2 Likes

Is this true? From what Iā€™ve been reading/watching, the NEM team says otherwise.

2 Likes

Where is the NGL announcement at 4 pm UTC??? They must be in trouble!!! The Symbol launch is becoming a comedy or something!!!

1 Like

Yes, they can coexist like ETH and ETC coexist.

One is supported by Ethereum team, so has more update, more marketing and a bright future.

The other one is just a ā€œopen source coinā€ and some nerds play with it but is slowly dying due to lack of update, marketing and partnership.

NEM group really has to state the truth, people are really confused and it could affect the future of XYM (so the future of NEM)

2 Likes

Huh in trouble to pump up to 47 to sell XEMs taken for 32 :smiley:

So they cant do that statement now. Conspiracy Theory grows;)

3 Likes

Itā€™s because you donā€™t understand the concept of Open Source! Why would you need marketing if you have a whole community aroundā€¦? Thatā€™s whatā€™s going to happen and thatā€™s why XEM might be the winner in terms of coin-performance on the long term

2 Likes

I think he understands other thing. Dreams and wishes are good -sometimes, but life is brutal. Cryptomarket is jungle just like any other market in this World.

1 Like

I feel like this is a false equivalency. The ETH protocol is effectively a superset of ETC, making ETC an objectively worse chain (from a technical perspectiveā€¦ sorry ETC).

NEM N1S1 still has a plethora of products/services that, as far as we know, wonā€™t exist on the Symbol network. If they wanted the community to unite around a new token, why would they explicitly state that the two are meant to coexist and integrate with each other?

1 Like

XYM is pumping on bitrue.com now priced $0.57!

If $0.57 is the debut price on exchanges, XYM will soon pump above $1! :rocket: :waning_gibbous_moon:

1 Like

We whos done snap on Binance are silent like calm water :wink: :smiley:

2 Likes

Xem is pumping, now itā€™s $0.56. And XYM on bitrue.com is $0.5.

We are waiting for more significant exchanges, not this ridiculous XYMXRP pair with volume for preschoolerā€¦

3 Likes