Symbol (XYM) Price Charts

We have disabled deposits as our systems are currently undergoing maintenance.

Estimated Recovery Time:2021-04-29 18:00 :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I got the same information but it can change

1 Like

Buenos dĂ­as, buenas noticias, ya agregaron los XYM en Binance, felicidades a todos

1 Like

People complain that XYMs cant be moved from Binance. Arrival of dumpers is delayed.

at gate io XYM is pumped but still with little volume

The problem is, that XYM is not traded on any well-known, high-volume exchanges. The coin isn’t even tracked on the CMC, so nobody sees it in TOP 20.

If XYM would’ve been added to bigger exchanges that most people use and would’ve been listed in TOP20 on CMC (with current marketcap it would be #19), the demand would be much-much higher.

2 Likes

Xym if tracked on CMC, i use it all the time.

1 Like

is better tracked on coingecko, it needs a time to be tracked perfectly by coinmarketcap with proper capitalization, this volume now is insignificant, after listing on kucoin, poloniex and maybe binance that should look also much much better.

1 Like

https://www.tradingview.com/x/y3ZVGnYH/

yesterday signal was so bearish, now reaction, but price action need to do much more to gain bullish traction, which is much better for us than deeply correcting Bitcoin (under 50k mark).

Binance is preparing the listing.Why would they let the coin migrate to other exchanges,when they can cash in?

2 Likes

Good point, they should’nt let fly this bird too early. The same with Poloniex.

Price discovery mode in case of Binance can be wild. Dump by dust, retaking and pump to dress dust higher.

Gate.io to be watched.Not enough volume for whales,but small fishes might try to pump and dump,collecting and transferring to binance before listing.

1 Like

https://www.tradingview.com/x/tTVOvNpI/

denying by market that kind of formation can give fuel to pump even to 770blns, its conditional for now of course but who knows, everything is possible in this crazy March.

crap :confused:

Don’t stress that much

1 Like

Yep stress and fear is the mind/health killer.

Dreaming :innocent:

Market will draw that probably better (more accurate) and in much complicated way of course.

Users of gate io opinion about current trend is L 16.34%, S 83.66% - majority very rare have right

The cost of xym on Binance is now estimated at 0.6 usdt

Based on what?

1 Like

CMC: Symbol price today, XYM live marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

on your personal wallet in Binance (the cost is indicated)

1 Like

if someone decides to trade on AEX, keep in mind that the XYM withdrawal is frozen there. The support team responds promptly, but they cannot name the exact dates.
But today I successfully withdrawn funds from gateIO to an XYM wallet, one less problem

2 Likes

I really hope that after listing xym on the main exchanges, the price will drop at least for a while, I would very much like to buy more at a price below 50-55c

2 Likes