Symbol (XYM) Price Charts

Binance listing will pump XYM to the :rocket: :waning_gibbous_moon:

Time to buy cheap XYM for $0.49!

1 Like

XYM on the daily chart resembles an inverted cup and handle pattern!

Alert! Alert! Alert! Bitcoin pump incoming!

1 Like

Any news about Poloniex?

1 Like

Unfortunately not.

https://www.tradingview.com/x/y9agzYKX/

resistance area

Does anyone know the estimated market cap of xym?

Max supply is the same as XEM, circulating maybe 7blns but many is now locked by Binance and some by Poloniex - 7x0.5 gives 3.5blns.

Does anyone know when will they release the funds?

I am asking about the market cap because it does not make any sense that the market fluctuates so much with small buy-sell orders, i saw big dips with only 100 000k xym sold. By that logic, market cap of xym must be much smaller.

And it is, because of Binance locking much XYMs.

Volume of XYM is now insignificant.

When XYMs at Binance will be released? That knows only team of that exchange;)

What a nice pump!

I’m pretty sure XYM listing on binance will happen 1 month after XYM distribution to binance users.

XEM is keeping up with the long term blue trend line on the weekly chart! :rocket: :full_moon:

1 Like

Logically if huge amount of XYMs is locked at Binance, price should not grow much, because whales know XYMs will be dumped after unlocking by trade start there. If whales want some more cheap XYMs they should try to contact with Poloniex, some amount sits there and will be dumped in case of trade start.

Yep logical, but not always logical things are valid in such unlogical market :smiley:

What are you talking about, who is this mysterious ”whale” who can control the market and command exchanges :grin:

just my imagination, there is no whales, only small players make huge profits and all are happy;)

and now seriously, all significant exchanges are in control of one person, its like a pyrimide/feudal system

If you - for few years will see - person with one eye in medias called like Messiah or something similar You will remember this words. For now You can laugh. Cheers.

Free market is a myth.

2 Likes

Since staking doesn’t work in either XEM and XYM, I think XYM will be similar to XEM in that it’s ideal to sell when it PUMPS because XEM dumps hard after every pump as it is not able to maintain a steady price.

1 Like

Okay i can agree that XEM and XYM will be unstable in price and can be only pumped temporary, if further marketing will be so poor as in the recent years.

2 Likes

sorry … didn’t we say xym could go to 10? :thinking: some time ago
:thinking: