Symbol (XYM) Price Prediction

@nipe81 I think the price of XYM on March 15th will be 10x lower than XEM’s price. Smash the :heart: button if you agree with my prediction :rocket: :waning_gibbous_moon:

3 Likes

I think price is around $0.2-0.3 then market is around $140M-200M.

1 Like

Question. What will be the price for XYM in first trade (Poloniex)

Answer is “lucky surprise”

Market predicts better of course, in the real time :wink:

It’s already known the XYM starting price through bitrue here coin | Buy Bitcoin | Bitrue.

XYM’s price is now $0.51!

Volume is insignificant. Real price will be known if more exchanges will establish the trade with much higher quantity of XYMs in volume, few milions of XYMs volume is not even worth to watch it.

First day of big trade acticity will give better answer how many want cash out now, and how many will hold.

If someone will cash out under 1$ maybe earn something, but lose the ocasion for much greater growth in the future. Unless he knows how deep will fade XYM after debut :slight_smile:

In case of this insignificant exchange XYM dropped nearly 75% from “ATH” and now looks like some kind of triangle was even formed, but means nothing with such volume.

2 Likes

XYM will be listed top 10 on coinmarketcap in the first week of Symbol Launch! :rocket: :waning_gibbous_moon:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.