There are new commitments with new companies?

It’s been a long time since I read or heard anything about new partnerships at the Foundation, we are still in the same alliances as in 2017?
Where are the workers who do marketing and deals with new companies? If we can’t do that we will hardly get the new XYM token admitted to any exchange, and no company or government will take the technology seriously because they’ll go looking for other platforms

https://nem.io/enterprise/partner-companies/

3 Likes
2 Likes

they eventually accepted XEM now. It’s been many months they already accepts dozens of cryptos including the ones everybody call “scams” suchs as TRON and BCH.

Waw, travala accept XEM 1 year after many scam coin, thx NEM Foundation ^^

You’re right, it’s a deal that was long overdue, plus including xem in travala is no big deal.

A lot of the focus is on the launch and migration now. There are partners that are being contacted and commitments are being made internally. When it is ready for public release, we will definitely be sharing this. The launch of Symbol will be the biggest thing we will do, in our history. We are working to make sure that we launch strong with good partner support and growth too.

2 Likes

Hi Jason.
Is there a list of MOUs concluded and the current results?
Failures need to be announced correctly.

1 Like

I understand that it can be complicated and time consuming, but you can’t neglect alliances and new deals for a new launch, if something goes wrong, the blame will fall entirely on the migration team and the marketing department

1 Like

I’d like to see that chart with all the partnerships and projects working with and for Nem

2 Likes

Hi Jason.

1 Like

@jason.lee

2 Likes

Hi @GodTanu and @eddy, we have a business development team who have been in touch with our partners, there will be announcements when the time is right. We do not want to share anything in which both parties are not ready to share yet. We appreciate your patience and we know that the success of the launch of Symbol is also connected to the partners that we are working with.

More information will come soon.

1 Like

I am asking for an outline of the companies that right now work for NEM or with NEM, for this there is no need to wait any longer and give excuses, or there is none in these years that continues to use NEM?

Hello, alliances have been made since 2017, however the page has not been updated, it will soon be updated with the new image of Symbol.

The ecosystem update will be published the next few days by the Marketing and BD teams.

3 Likes

Why? Is it difficult?
Is managing a website difficult?

1 Like

Hello GodTanu, it is not difficult, what happens is that we are in the middle of a process of migration and change and we want to make only one change, which will be the one you will see in the coming months.

i want share this post very intereresting for commnunity

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.