Transaction return error of signature not verifiable

I used ruby to create nem wallet service and I created mosaic transaction object and used /transaction/prepare-announce to send the tx object to trusted nis. but it return the error FAILURE_SIGNATURE_NOT_VERIFIABLE. Meanwhile, I could send xem out using /transaction/prepare-announce.
Can anyone give me some hints about this error and how to solve.

BTW, there is another api /transaction/announce someone refers. but for this api, I must do some conversion for the transaction object and then sign the transaction before sending tx json to nis. However, I have no idea of how to do conversion of transaction. ANY IDEA?

Cheers

Do you use ver2 TX and sign raw tx?
Mosaic order must be alphabetical order.

X [(nem:xem, 10) ,(namuyan:nemrin, 3)]

O [(namuyan:nemrin, 3), (nem:xem, 10)]

Please check.

1 Like

I used ver2 TX and I only send one kind of mosaic.
But I used /transaction/prepare-announce so I did not sign the raw tx, instead sending the tx object to nis and letting nis to sign.

The problem is related to the api I used? (/transaction/prepare-announce)

Cheers

I am having the same issue when attempting to send xem from the mobile wallet? Signature not verifiable. Not sure what to do from here?

Could you also copy-paste your public address please?

This is my public address ND2JRPQIWXHKAA26INVGA7SREEUMX5QAI6VU7HNR

Well that is what it shows at the top of the screen when I use the app but when I look at my original transfer into the account I used a different address that I sent it to. It displays the correct balance in the app though. I am not very experienced with this so forgive my ignorance.

Hello
ND2JRPQIWXHKAA26INVGA7SREEUMX5QAI6VU7HNR is not your address. It’s bittrex address.

If you use desktop wallet address should be in Send (from top menu) -> Receive (second tab)
If you use mobile wallet address should be visible when you click QR button from bottom menu.

Thank you

NAKBU7-JZWFKP-B2MTMB-N4OYSG-FUZWGX-65DHO2-RFZR

I see while searching through posts that is an issue multiple have had and that the iOS app may have costed many there xem balance for good. I am worried that I am now another victim of this.

@Biscodiscuits
Before you do anything make sure you have backup of your wallet because it’s aleays very important.
To export your private key and account please use More (three dots in bottom right corner) - >Export account.
I hope is not to late but this error comes out when people restoring they apps from icloud or itunes. This is because private key is not saved in these backups.
If you have your private key backup we can restore your wallet on other device.

I think I have it but it was a while ago when I downloaded the wallet though I see what looks like my private key saved with my public address in my files. I did try to export it as you instructed but as other users have experienced it simply closes the app.

@Biscodiscuits
Did you restore app from itunes/icloud backup?
Please check if you have somewhere saved your keys.