Transaction Time

Hi everyone, I’m brand new to XEM. With all the market activity over the past week I decided to convert my XEM into ETH. I’d normally use Shapeshift for other currencies, but it didn’t support XEM, so I opted to use Changelly.

I know now more than ever, I should have done some due diligence in researching the XEM coin as I had no idea it’d take so long for transactions to occur. I started the transaction on 17-3-17 and the it appears to still be processing.

Can anyone out there help to better understand why the long transaction time or link me to where I can find relevant information?

I checked the NEM Block Explorer v3 and I’m still seeing timestamps and deadlines for 17-3-19. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated! :slight_smile:

You should contact changelly, nem has 1 minute block times.

I’ve requested 3 support tickets from Changelly and over the past few days and have only gotten the automated responses.

May I post a public key for someone here to check out and tell me if I did anything wrong?

Is there a way to cancel a transaction?

I also noticed when looking at the block explorer readout, there’s no mention of “confirmations”.

Help? :fearful:

i don’t really understand the problem. Is changely not working properly? I never used changely…

The problem is that the account I sent 7870 XEM to hasn’t received it yet and the XEM seems to just be out in limbo. I check the block explorer and it’s got pages and pages of information I don’t really understand. There’s no mention of confirmations or any clear indication that the transaction will finish any time soon. I don’t really understand what the timestamp and or deadline values are, but every time I check back to the block explorer there’s new entries with different amounts of XEM going in or out.

from which account to which account was the transaction?
Or do you know the transaction hash?

If u made a purchase on changelly for the first time it will take about 24 hrs for to be completed, beside that u have to record a video with your id and credit card you use to purchase XEM on changellly

@Daubu, I did a couple successful transactions through Changelly prior to this particular XEM transfer and they took no more than an hour each. There was no mention of ID, credit card or having to record video.

@BloodyRookie, the transaction hash: ff530f9404e61652e3e5e4bd6a6fbfdc7b8ab6b63cf352ab849dd43073932879

@Daubu, also, I didn’t use a credit card to purchase the XEM. I used Changelly to convert Dash that I already had into XEM. That happened relatively quick.

So, the transaction made it into the blockchain:

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/search/ff530f9404e61652e3e5e4bd6a6fbfdc7b8ab6b63cf352ab849dd43073932879

That means the problem is on the changely side, it is not our network that has a problem.