Transactions fee adjustment

I know the price explosions have been extremely rapid, but is there any plan to adjust transaction fees on the cards?

At present it’s now more than the average Bitcoin fee. There’s a whole load of newcomers who may be a little flabbergasted. Great for harvesters and nodists, less so for them.

1 Like

The question.
Does plan to reduce the fees?
I feel that the current fee is high.

I want a mechanism that does not affect the price fluctuations…

Fees will be reduced with the next release.

Please teach me rough release date.

This weekend gimre is n/a but we will hopefully make the release next week. The fee fork will happen approx. 4 weeks later in order to give the users and especially the exchanges enough time to upgrade to the new version.

3 Likes

Thank you!
I hope that the fork is successfully completed.
Thanks to core team.

1 Like

Some details about (size, proportion of) fees after the fork ?

We will disclose it when we make the release. Have patience please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello!
What the transaction fee now?

see here: https://nemproject.github.io/#transaction-fees

I want to withdraw 52 XEM from Cryptopia then they ask 20 XEM withdrawal fee so I cancelled cause that would be a rip off.

That has nothing to do with NEM minimum transaction fees. For transferring 52 XEM the fee is 0.05 XEM.

Yeah this exchange has really astronomically high withdrawal fees and is not only related to XEM
but also other coins. Is no wonder that they have low trading volume.

Poloniex is charging 15 xem withdraw transaction fee. Seems steep at this current price.

@Nemxem83
Minimal transaction fee is 0.05 xem.
15 xem is what Poloniex take for withdraw. And this is Poloniex decision. Only complains from user side can change it.

I started a support ticket to complain.

1 Like