Transfered NEM to invalid wallet address 9 days ago, still says 'processing' - pls help!

Hi I sent NEM from Poloniex 9 days ago to my NEM iPhone wallet. I’ve never used the wallet before and I read that it can be slow, but after 9 days I knew something is wrong. So I just checked my iPhone wallet address and it is completely different to the address I sent the NEM to - like even a totally different format. I can’t see any option on Poloniex to cancel it. On Poloniex it still says ‘processing’. I don’t think the adddress i sent it to is actually a NEM wallet address so surely nobody else will receive it? I’m really confused and I need to know what has happenned to my NEM :open_mouth:

If you do not mind, could you tell me the address of the wrong recipient?

And I need to tell Poloniex that I made a mistake and withdrew. If the address is completely different from the NEM’s address, it will not be withdrawn.
Even if Poloniex says that the processing was successful, it always fails as a transaction of NEM.

thanks

1 Like

The nem network will only accept valid addresses. Your xem probably stay in the poloniex account. So to what address did you actually send?