Trying to Launch a Successful ICO

Hello everybody,
Missed all the bitcoin hype, was busy actually making money. So here is the question - is still worth doing fresh ICO? And what should i do to make it happen? Thanks for any response.

First you need an idea.

2 Likes

It’s not at all bitcoin-related thing. Btc or any other cryptocurrency is just a tool here. And yes you need a detailed project, convincing story and some results achieved for other investors to buy your currency.

ICO is a pretty massive topic to cover in one fell swoop. You need a personal consultation with an expert or days of net-digging here. I can share an article with you on how to launch an ICO https://vironit.com/how-to-launch-a-successful-ico/. It covers pretty much the basic concept to begin your educational journey.

Thanks

well,investors are vary with all these ICO’S.But if you have a great idea,it might work.

i used to making stories and talking with VC and looking for quick money. i saw the same pattern in ICO. Without a solid business model and cash flow, everything will crash overnight.

If you don’t know much, best just to buy bitcoin. You can also get C20 which is a fund coin that buys the top 20 coins and also stakes wherever possible. When BTC takes off again alts will suffer. There will come a point where alts will start to look very very cheap, and everyone will be looking at bitcoin. That’s when you buy alts.

If that’s your attitude Jackie, you sound like a scammer. Don’t do ICO.

Best bet is to start of with 5-10% of what you want to invest and put it in Bitcoin. It gives you great incentive to learn more about the space while allowing you to familiarize yourself with wallets, sending crypto, and the community surrounding bitcoin. Play is slow and safe in the beginning. Then make more moves as you become more knowledgeable, and confident in your own research.

1 Like

YES! Just pick any random idea, get a few hundred grand to spend on marketing, and you’re golden!

In all seriousness, launching an ICO in today’s atmosphere is the wrong move in my mind. There are many options for fundraising, and depending on your project you almost certainly don’t need an ICO or a token at all.

If you do genuinely need a token and a blockchain for what you’re doing, explore an STO (Security Token Offering). Not only is it more likely to be legitimately regulated in the future, it also opens up investment from larger funds and more traditional investors.

There is an epidemic in the market today of companies raising more money than they need, and a worse one of raising money for worthless projects. That ends up hindering progress and giving legitimate ICO’s, STO’s and other projects a bad name.

Hey man. If you have such a goal it would be useful to study the market inside out. And you’re going to be surprised by the diversity of projects out there. The value of their success or failure should be obvious. It’s always better to learn from someone else’s mistakes. Here’s a great list of ICOs to begin with cryptoassetsrank.com. Hope it helps.