Unable to restart or change delegated harvest node [SOLVED]

Hi, so I set up delegated harvesting a few months ago and hadn’t received any XEM so wanted to check if an issue.

My Node is showing Green and I my remote status in the harvesting panel is showing as Active. If I click on choose Custom Node the following appears, which I believe was the node I connected to some time ago - alice7.nem.ninja

But even after entering my wallet password I don’t get an option to Stop Harvesting (the Start Harvesting button is there but it says there is no space on the Node and therefore greyed out).

If I choose a different node (one with space still on it) the Start Harvesting button is available but when I click on it I get an Error message about attempting to call with a non-remote address.

Would be grateful for any ideas what I’m missing to cause this issue?
Cheers
Chris

Have you used NCC before?
At NCC, have you enabled Deligate Account and have not moved to NanoWallet as it is?

thanks

Hi. Thanks for your reply.

So, yes I imagine it was enabled at the original NCC (which is now permanently showing as NIS running and NCC stopped) and I haven’t done anything since moving to Nanowallet. What is it that I need to do to move it to Nanowallet?

C

In brief explanation, even if you use the same NEM address, the generation method of DeligateAccount differs between NCC and NanoWallet. For this reason, formal information will not be displayed on the NanoWallet screen.

When switching from NCC to NanoWallet, please set Deligate Account and Harvesting in NCC. Please disregard the display in NanoWallet.

There is also a way to say, NCC is not offered at the latest version now.

If there are still environments where NCC can start up, please Deavtive the Deligated account at NCC. (It will take about 6 hours.)
Then, activate the Deligated account (Remote Account) from NanoWallet. (This will take about 6 hours.)
When it becomes completely active, you can freely set Harvesting from NanoWallet.

If you do not have a working NCC, I think there is a “Use Custom Public key” on the left side page of NanoWallet.
You can use it to deactivate DeligateAccount Activated at NCC.

Check it and enter the public key of your DeligateAccout (created by NCC, not what is displayed in the NanoWallet).
Then select Deactive on the left side page and do Deactivate.

After 6 hours your Deligate Account (Remote Account) will disappear, so please use NanoWallet from here and set Remote Account to Active.
After 6 hours, you can set Harvesting as well.

thanks

1 Like

Thanks. The node I had originally connected to seems to have gone but I deactivated and reactivated and have now connected to new node.

Appreciate your help

Cheers

2 Likes