Unauthorized withdrawal transaction from my NEM simple wallet

11,000 NEM:XEM was removed from my account on 14 Dec 2018. Tx Hash: 43e83348bf7d03b24e546438641041a56c52ca1f6d001632b59a9deca5837c0b block height:
Was I hacked?

Hello,
Are you sure it was not you who made withdrawal? It was made in december.
Coins were sent to Changelly address without message. Because that Changelly was not able to process this automatically.
Please contact with Changelly support ASAP with transaction hash and ask them what happen with these coins.

I will do that, thank you!

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your query.

The hash you are referring to is connected to the ozil2pedagjmcwz6 transaction. This transaction has been successfully exchanged on our service. Here is the output hash of this transaction: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/ec48d965062750dede61f2457558757b39c8c72fecd385139da55305c0f6b22b

Please note that Changelly does not provide wallet services. In case you have not performed such transaction we would recommend contacting your wallet provider support team.

What can I do now?

@torch66 This transaction doesn’t exists.
If Changelly is telling it has no longer this coins only way is contact with police but I have doubts if they will be helpful…

Hold on, I have been an early supporter of NEM and had this wallet since June 2017 and have had a vested balance of over 10k XEM for well over a year so I could conduct delegated harvesting. Your nanoWallet server is holding my 11K XEM which were stolen from me! Who is going to take responsibility for the hack of my 11K XEM into your nanoWallet system? My Xem are suppose to be secure in your wallet. I need an answer how my XEM were removed from my account without my consent! I want my 11K XEM back!

The same address (Changelly) that stole my XEM was the address I purchased them from begining in June 12, 2017 until Aug 7, 2017 a total of 11,757 XEM. How can they access my wallet and take back XEM I purchased from them a year and a half ago? What is going on here? You support a Changelly instant exchange in your wallet, so I purchase through them and now you allow them to steal back XEM from customers nanowallets they deposited to? Someone need to be accountable for my stolen XEM? Someone with some authority needs to address this issue with me very soon!

Here is the response I got from from Changelly today.
Dear Customer,

Please take into consideration that Changelly never claims and never acquires access to any of the Customers’ wallets.

That is why all the transactions have to be funded by the Customers in person, directly from their wallets’ interfaces.

In case funds are being sent from your wallet anywhere without your authorization, this means that the security of your wallet has been compromised. Please urgently examine your device or PC to detect the malware (most probably, phishing programs) putting your funds in danger. Also, please contact the support team of your wallet.

On our end, we can only block the recipient wallet of the party involved in some fraudulent activity.

To request the blacklisting of particular addresses, please contact our security team at security@changelly.com, providing them with the hashes of the suspicious transactions.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Changelly support team.

Yes, the security of my wallet has been compromised, this is stating the obvious however, I don’t have any malware on my PC! If the Changelly address that took my XEM is the same one that deposited it to me over a three month period over a year ago then the compromise is between the nanoWallet and Changelly!

1. only owner of private key can send coins.
  2. delegated harvesting doesn’t share your private key with anyone

So it means someone was able to have your private key. There a couple possibilities :
A) your computer may be hacked
B) someone has phisical access to computer or other private key backup
C) you used brain wallet with very weak password and someone was able to brute force it.
D) you shared private key by mistake.

It’s hard to tell me what was in your case.
Surprising is that someone (hacker) sent coins to changelly without message. Because this will cause that Changelly will not process this transaction automatically and hacker must contact with they support.

One more think I would ask Changelly if someone contacted with them regarding this transaction.
And second question why BTC transaction they provided doesn’t exists:

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/ec48d965062750dede61f2457558757b39c8c72fecd385139da55305c0f6b22b 

Other strange thing (except missing message) is wy hacker leave 300xem. Could you recall if is any chance that you have logged at this time (14 Dec) to your wallet?

11k xem transaction:
http://explorer.nemchina.com/#/s_tx?hash=43e83348bf7d03b24e546438641041a56c52ca1f6d001632b59a9deca5837c0b

My Event Viewer indicates that I logged in at 2036hrs 13 Dec. About 30 minutes after the timestamp transaction.