Unwanted transaction

Hi I just checked my NEM blockchain explorer, and can see I received a message at approximately 3am this morning.

It is from NEM address - [NBGFLNRGN7QNSMDJ5XRJTLPJS6AGRKUAYTYXFUCK]

Under my listed ‘Owned Mosaics’ I now have a listing called - pontifier:fuck_this_shitcoin_to_the_ground

Just thought you should know, as I doubt I am the only one.

Take care

4 Likes

Lol, did he at leas make the mosaic untransferable?

No. But he put 10 XEM levy so please watch out for this scammer.

Found this from depths of internet, maybe this is the same guy (pontifier)

How did he manage to get an address with “FUCK” in it?
Seems to be well tailored to his message.

You can use vanity address generator. It will generate random private keys and checking if generated pk is related which for example ends with FUCK.

1 Like

So he can send out a lot of these and the recipient foots the bill?
Cheers

No. Levy is paid when you send this mosaic. So balance will be reduced when you will send it back to author or somewhere else.

1 Like

Regarding stakes not being claimed, well isn’t block chain meant to solve these kind of issues by providing an immutable record free of fraudulent tampering or misuse?

I mean why didn’t the Nem foundation simply have all stakes rendered on the Nem blockchain?
(No pk no stake).

They really should have devised some kind of contract (funny word that) on the blockchain rather than this sort of thing occur.

In other words your stake should have went straight onto the Nem blockchain, simple, that should have been the way the stakes were recognized.

As for the actually claiming your stake well that would come some time later after you made your stake on the Nem blockchain, anything else is ridiculous.

Dan

Just to share how satisfied I am with the Anti-Ponti-Faucet:
46.101.212.139:8088/spam/remover.html
I tried it out today and it worked like a charme. Finally I have removed that silly mosaic from my account(s).

1 Like

If anyone wants to remove the spam token without paying the fee, create a new transcerable mosaic with a levy and set the spam token in your account as the levy for the new mosaic, setting the destination address to an empty new account. Make sure to use an absolute fee equal to the quantity of the spam token in your account.

When you transfer the new mosaic, the spam token will be removed from your account by paying the levy for your new token transfer. Mosaic levies are not recursive so the xem levy for the spam token wont be triggered. You can choose to send the new mosaic you created to another account that may be affected, effectively playing pass the parcel, clearing the spam along the way.

Edit: to get anti spam token, use the faucet rene just mentioned above instead of creating it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It looks like he’s up to something new.

Hash " 4eaa330a2712045f6f49a16734259da94e751b05c33caa3a8c4625fc92782832 "