Vested Balance for Harvesting

I was under the impression that 10% accrual was a fixed rate until min 10,000 accrued balance before harvesting. My balance is 8685 in the wallet in question. I recieved 865 day 1, another the next, and so forth. A few weeks later I’m still vesting and the vested balance started slowing down to less then 10% as yesterday I only recieved 161. Is this normal? The light wallet was working fine and I’m not 100% positive it started happening after I had been playing with full node wallet synchs with testnet and mainnet the other week, hope I didn’t break or interrupt the process.

-Art

Yesterday’s Vested Balance:

Today’s Vested Balance:

You can calculate the days to reach your target easily here: http://nem-tools.com/#/calculator

Is less then 10% normal?

I tried the nem-tools import address feature pulls numbers that are not accurate.

If you have less than 10000 XEM you will never be able to harvest anything.

In the nem-tools you should provide the address of your regular account. Not your remote account which would be used for remote harvesting if it would be active.
Nem-tools will not calculate of you have less than 10000 XEM in your account.

Each day 10% of your unvested balance gets vested. So if you have for example 100 XEM unvested (regular balance minus vested balance) the next day you would get 10 XEM vested. The day after this only 9 XEM (10% of 90 XEM), the day after that 8.9 XEM (10% of 89 XEM) … so yes -> it can take many many dass to get a certain amount vested if you do not have much XEM :slight_smile: