Vested Balance has not increased for the past 48 hours

I purchased around 90,000 NEM a week ago and transferred them to my wallet to start delegated harvesting.
In about 2 days, my vested balance became 15,800 and I was able to start delegated harvesting without any problem.
The problem is that the vested balance has not changed from 15,800 for the past 2 days and it is stuck at 15,800. I was under the impression that my whole balance would be vested at 10%/day increments but this is not the case here.
I have a few questions and I would love to get help on them (I promise I did a lot of research and reading before asking):

1. Is it normal that my vested balance is not increasing? Is there anything I should do from my side?
  2. Is there any way to check the delegated harvesting is working as it should? I did click “Start Harvesting”, and it seems to be running… But I would love to get more insight to be sure that it is harvesting.
  3. Is there any chart/graph that shows the profit difference between different POI values? Does POI actually have a big influence on profiting from harvesting?
  4. I know delegated harvesting is not very profitable at the moment. Are there any calculators available to see how much the profit is as of today?

Thanks in advance for anyone that is able to answer any of these questions.
PS: I am running delegated harvesting on a Windows VPS.

1. no, the vested balanceshould increase from day to day in your case. Note howerver that the 10% are with regards to the unvested part. So if you have 20k balance, 5k vested, 15k unvested then 10% of the 15k will vest in one day giving you 6.5k vested and 13.5k unvested balance.
  2. Did you activate delegated harvesting? Do you harvest on a local NIS or a remote NIS?
  3. The POI defines the algorithm by which the importances for the accounts are calculated. The importance is proportional to the probability to harvest a block. So yes, the importance has of course influence on the number of blocks you harvest.
  4. There is the block explorer where you can see the fees that the blocks contain. Right now there are little fees, some days ago blocks had more transactions and thus there were more fees:
    http://chain.nem.ninja/#/blocks/0

Aside from that. To check your vested balance, can you give me the address of your account with those 90k xem?

1. I just noticed that the vested balance is showing properly on the blockchain itself (34,229)… But not on the wallet (Showing same value of 15,881 vested balance for the past 3 days!)
  2. To be honest, I have no idea how to check whether im harvesting on a local NIS or Remote NIS! I simply had the wallet on my VPS! Is there any way to check that?

Here is my address: NCX7KLUI2MKNKCEG63TABKNXIK4PFTTMWS6VNTLZ

what wallet are you using, ncc or nano? probably ncc if you say “on my VPS”?

I am actually using NanoWallet

ok then you are using a remote server.
What if you connect to another server, is the vested balance updated then?
From which location are you, europe? then use Alice2 or Alice3 for example. No idea if those server have a free slot for harvesting though.

Yes, VPS location is France.

I tried an IP from Germany and the vested balance did not update!!

EDIT: I closed the wallet and opened it again. vested balance got updated!! Thanks