Video guide (creating + saving real account data and redeeming your AE nemstake)

Thank you! :wink:

I created a real account and transferred .1 NEM stake to NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH with an unencrypted message containing only my real account. How long does it take before my NEM show up in my wallet? It has been a day and I am reluctant to transfer the rest until I see that it works.

I created a real account and transferred .1 NEM stake to NXT-97MX-EWKV-CGKX-DA5WH with an unencrypted message containing only my real account. How long does it take before my NEM show up in my wallet? It has been a day and I am reluctant to transfer the rest until I see that it works.

you wont get any real nem until the genisis block is launched.. you need to send in all your nemstake prior to the genesis block or you will be under the late category.

you can use a feature in the new release to check that the details you have saved(and sent off) match the private key you have. if it says it all matches then you should be perfectly ok.

notice that if you import your private key from your real account data the address that was created with your private key changes from starting with "N"(live net) to starting with "T"(testnet) once its been imported. did the address you sent off start with "N" or "T"?

you wont get any real nem until the genisis block is launched.. you need to send in all your nemstake prior to the genesis block or you will be under the late category.

you can use a feature in the new release to check that the details you have saved(and sent off) match the private key you have. if it says it all matches then you should be perfectly ok.

notice that if you import your private key from your real account data the address that was created with your private key changes from starting with "N"(live net) to starting with "T"(testnet) once its been imported. did the address you sent off start with "N" or "T"?

The address I sent was NDJFDB-CHR4DQ-WCC4QV-XZE5V6-MYHPVM-2LC3RU-FWEE

The address I sent was NDJFDB-CHR4DQ-WCC4QV-XZE5V6-MYHPVM-2LC3RU-FWEE

It's an automated system
That collects the addresses I think so you need to contact pat so that your entry can be fixed. The automated system will not be able to see the encrypted message (or this post) so you  need to tel pat.

Thanks.

Good job, Kod.  :slight_smile: