Visions of real seer about Cryptomarket

Matic (Polygon) is the best choice until 10.09.2021 (from Revolut offer, Nazar tried to foresaw only that tokens).

In case of Bitcoin he sees suicide actions made by people after the final crash. I asume that this final crash will occur also around that victory day for Matic holders. Matic holders will be not so nervous as BTC holders after that event. There are not many inverstors there.

Now the price of Matic is 1.44$

First big upwave will be visible at the end of June and begining of July (i see 3rd wave possibility technically), after that some controversy (to fast pump so big decline - correction of that wave). Final top (of wave 5th) around 10.09.2021. So is the roadmap described by Nazar, and when i look at the chart it is technically possible (bubble after bubble, just like it was in case of BNB).

Beside that: Algo is for patient people (not so good as Matic); BAND may be profitable but some law problems behind this project; TRB - fast growth in June, after that will be no gains, only loss.

By other coins/tokens he see more stagnation than spectacular growth (in case of LINK big losses for holders) like DOGE, but he not looked into all altcoins, only eight from the Revolut offer.

Whe he said that altcoins should be sold in June some time ago it meant that only few project have chances to grow after that time. With BTC pushing higher it is natural consequence. If he see tragedy in September for BTC holders it can mean false pump there. And some projects in that time may be more or less falsely pumped in that Summer time too. Matic/Polygon looks really legit in that matter.

Divination like this is not so easy as many thinks, energies are changing because plans of powerful people (they use seers and astrologers too) are changing (Nostradamus was better than that, but it is the story about other mechanism of predicting). Look at the FED and what they say about intrest rates now? They try to manipulate market to the last day before doomsday. But they can now only postpone that doomsday - its imminent imho.

So Nazar gave some hope that bubble can be in some manner renewed (in case of some coins/tokens), maybe in the same way like it was in the first half of 2018, some projects tried to kick higher;)

Unfortunately he still not knows XYM, its very hard to get in touch with him, so many people asks him for help - he is really good in that matter, that not mean he is God of course, may be wrong as we may, but many predictions about political situation in my country were fulfiled until now.

A seer who doesn’t know XYM? … lol
(That would probably never have happened to Paul, who would have had an answer for everything.)
You should finally stop preparing the stage for such charlatans here.

1 Like

My dream from March was about double top

This formation can give that outcome. Theoretically.

Activation was around 37500 and logarithmic logic is around 39300 (not yet touched)

I always use for confirmation 10% of target length measured from atack point (if logarithmic gives target 100% growth i use 10% higher price as confirmation of playing this by market)

Logarithmic target is at around 70k but i personally doubt in this (maybe too much focused on my dream meaning).

geometrical activation was reached (and confirmed by 1h bar) during Solar Eclipse. How perfidious trap for FOMO players :slight_smile:
Market is perfidious all the time.

Seer Nazar failed with MATIC. Strange for me because in political matters he is almost 100% precise. But unfortunately not with crypto and coins like this.

Jackowski seems to be the best from three seers analyzed so far.

Jackowski suggests big crash in case of stock markets in September/October, first signals of uptrend changing should occur in July/August so SP500 should make final top before that events.

About BTC his vision stays as was before. Final top was in March/April. Only bulltraps are possible not huge upwave (much above 65k).

Quasicrystals look to be on the way of Jackowskis thinking.

//edit

Maybe Nazar is wrong with around one month as i see now MATIC move :slight_smile:

Seer Jackowski and new visions about stock markets.

Two crashes ahead, one smaller in August/September, second one and stronger further in Autumn (October/November). He said nothing new about crypto, so his vision about BTC stays unchanged.