What Companies are actually testing Mijin and/or Catapault?

Title says it.
Are these companies established or are they ones that have just been launched?
Are they software companies? or is a broader range of industry involved?
Are they being paid to test this stuff or have they voluntarily submitted interest?
What countries do they come from…Japan, America, Russia, Malaysia?
I feel its time investors were given some basic information.

Cheers

ok so its a big secret?
Just ride off the back of Bitcoin, while dufus like me take up the slack, throwing cash at ghost prospects.

I am not selling but I am not buying any more, personally I don’t like being a donkey with my nose in the chaff bag.
Why would people buy into nem when its becoming like a roulette wheel?
Cheers

1 Like

You are to fast for everyone :slight_smile:
Example: http://mijin.io/en/1370.html

As far as I know now starts beta tests and companies list will be not reveled. I guess this is part of agreement. Most companies decide to not notify competition.

2 Likes

Yes this is ol skool Nem, why dont we get to hear more of this?
Market is crashing we all know what that means, all those early seller whales cashed up, gonna buy back in soon enough.
This is the time to spruke your product, lot of loose money now, lookin.

I’m unsure of the companies using Mijin, but reading the whitepaper I know that there are large financial institutions throughout the world who will be using Mijin.

You can add the Japanese Government to the list too.

I noticed you’re from Australia. NEM has quite a stronghold here in Oceania too and are building their exchange in Melbourne.

I’m puzzled about Mijin…

==================
What is mijin?
Developed by Tech Bureau, mijin is designed to meet versatile enterprise needs with its enhanced private blockchain utilizing the NEM protocol that easily creates blockchain platforms on peer-to-peer networks.

Does that mean Mijin has actually nothing to do with NEM value wise? I dont know how to interpret that sentense above. Is Mijin a copy of NEM? or will it actually use NEM blockchain like a sidechain? In the link above there is a mention of hyperledger, is that NEM?
Want to understand how this will affect NEM.
I do like NEM but we hear to little about what is going on.

Only judging from github the project almost looks dead (not considering wallet)
https://github.com/NemProject

Mijin, I am told, does not actually use xem itself, however if the private chain of Mijin had need to communicate/transact outside of the private chain, it would use the public chain Nem.
This is just one thing I have heard yet I would not put it down as a carved in stone objective.
I look at Mijin as a seperate entity to Nem chain.
However if the same devs work on both and Mijin
is being tested, personally just at a guess I would say this makes for a pretty good foundation in the future, wether or not Mijins use will actually end up stimulating the Nem network and/or adding value to the actual xem coin, seems like a grey area at present.
At a guess I would say Mijins aim is a bit broader than adding price value to the Nem network and xem.
In general many possibilities could arise in time.

As for github I do not think much of Catapault is open source …yet.
Not even sure if Mijin ever will be, yet Catapault is meant to be open source soon, so I guess Mijin is part of that…

What I posted is pretty much old info, the newest being around 3 months old.

Thanks for the info, i do hope we see more adaptation for NEM and news. I like the team and the community. I’m starting to harvest tomorrow (finally 10k ready).

ps. Alexa the youtuber is awesome with spreading the words as well.

Look at Pawelm’S post above, it has an interesting link regarding Mijin.
It is pretty new too.

Yes i read it, was a bit unclear exactly how it works but i think i have a better picture now. Cheers.

@vampyren
You can look also at @tongokongo video:

1 Like

Thanks.