What Exchanges Have Started XYM Trading

i read 50,000 i was going to pass out … it was bitcoin :rofl:

1 Like

Small exchanges have no problem with XYM trade start, but the bigger one are retarded in that matter, or wait for whales phone :slight_smile:

Price of XEM is now too low for whale, he needs 46 cents to have more room to dump, and buy cheap XYMs after start in good liquidity exchange.

1 Like

bitpanda.com announced on twitter that they will list as soon as possible.
The idea is that I no longer believe in vain intentions and I am thinking of creating an account on gate_io while XYM it is still under $ 1
What do you say?

1 Like

you know if it starts from 0 in every exchange that inserts it?

1 Like

may be KYC problem with withdrawals, try maybe small amounts

Read the reviews on gate.io. To me it seems like a scam because their KYC looks similar to hitbtc, where they document that withdrawals are allowed for amounts below 1 BTC, but then when you try to withdraw funds, they block your account. Then put you in an impossible KYC process that makes you quit and never recover your money.

good question!!!

In regards to bitpanda.com. I’ve heard about this exchange, but better check reviews on twitter, reddit etc.

they have a very bad customer support, but are ok. (they are my neighbors in Vienna, Austria
I’m only 300 m away from their headquarters which is better than cayman islands :sweat_smile: )

2 Likes

Does anyone know please if in every exchange it starts from 0.00 with XYM?

1 Like

On Gate.io and probit, XYM started at $0.05!

Screenshot_2021-03-17-12-01-40-362_com.android.chrome

Screenshot_2021-03-17-14-58-40-337_com.android.chrome

If I think about it, it doesn’t matter because the exchange doesn’t make the price at all, Only the seller and the buyer. You can never buy an XEM for 0.001 if no one sells it at that price.

So the first transaction must be offer/ request from the order book
If you sell market at 0.000001 is your decision

2 Likes

In case of XYM debuting on exchanges, this week you can probably get your buy order executed at $0.1 or sell order executed at $1 because it’s very volatile.

1 Like

@ Miguelon And in the end did you open the bottle?

1 Like

the shop was closed …
but I’m still waiting to buy :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m in Vienna, where are you home?

1 Like

We have to meet once or in italy or in austria to open it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

it all depends on xym :rofl:

2 Likes

XYM is now trading for $1 (0.00001750 BTC) on New Capital Exchange!!! :rocket: :full_moon:

https://new.capital/exchange/trade/XYM_BTC

Screenshot 2021-03-17 16.06.16

Looks like trading hasnt started yet… or theres nobody trading there?

1 Like