Where can I buy XEM?

Where can I go to buy NEM? Changelly doesn’t work in the USA and I need XEM to start my project.

1 Like

Buy Bitcoin at Coinbase. Transfer it to any of your preferred exchanges that do XEM/BTC. Binance is popular.

1 Like

thank you! do you think it will work in NYC?

yes sure. good luck you new proyect !!!

1 Like

I think Coinbase are now licenced in all US states. Binance don’t care. Best to check their terms and conditions.

I think Bittrex operate in NY state.

1 Like

You can use bitcoin to transfer with XEM across exchanges, there is a list over here - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nem/#markets

All the best with your project! Do share what it is about once it is ready :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

I’ll try bittrex and see what happens! thank you for your help

Bittrex and binance is good :wink:

1 Like

Thank you!!! I will definitely share with the community once we complete our project in 5 weeks. Looking at what’s occurring in the cryptocurrency market today I believe this project will be a game changer for everyone so I am very excited!

2 Likes

Thanks for a useful tip! I’ll try those exchanges too.

Thanks, if you would like to find out more about plans for NEM Foundation for the future, we have prepared a proposal with an idea of what 2019 would look like, you can participate to vote for this to - NEM Foundation - Funding Proposal 2019

1 Like

For the Europe users… Bitpanda! You can buy XEM directly with credit card and with transaction cost only 0.1 xem. I buyed from them many times and it’s very reliable and fast.

Cheers

1 Like

sure will! thanks