Where can I obtain a complete transaction history for my XEM address?

Where can I download a complete transaction history for my XEM address? Complete as in all numbers added together would be similar to the actual balance on the address.

I prefer a CSV history file, as many Qt wallets can export. NanoWallet doesn’t offer this. I did a search, and someone mentioned NEM-tools.com a couple of years ago. Unfortunately this tool is broken and doesn’t show any transactions.

1 Like

In explorer (NEM - BlockChain Explorer) but it doesn’t have an CSV export option.

1 Like

Not ideal but it’s something.

In my opinion, every single wallet or exchange should have a CSV export option. People need to keep records for tax and AMLD reasons. It is already quite a hassle with CSV files. Having to do it manually won’t make it any easier.

It was simple enough when just holding, but when you start paying/playing, it quickly becomes a mess.

I can’t be the only one that keeps records. How to others do it?

1 Like

It’s fairly standard, I do it with pretty much every other explorer if I need it. Any peculiar reason exporting .csv is out of favor for you?

Is it possible that you accidentally read the opposite of what I wrote? Otherwise I don’t understand your response.