Withdrawal from Poloniex to Nanowallet not received

I submitted a withdrawal from Poloniex to my Nanowallet on July 22, and it never hit my nanowallet. I received an email with a email confirmation link to click, and after clicking it takes me to the Poloniex site but says OOPS invalid link or something. The transaction is complete according to my Poloniex account and the coins are no longer showing.

I have made this same withdrawal a couple times recently and everything went through fine despite also receiving an invalid link message after clicking the email confirmation. I’ve submitted a ticket with Poloniex but I’m a bit anxious to get my coins back.

Any advice?

Generally, it is considered that such a state is not accessible correctly to the link sent by mail.
It is prone to happen if the URL is two lines or if the mailer is not able to perfectly recognize the complete URL.

Why do not you copy the URL properly from the mail and paste it on the Poloniex site with the open browser to access it?

thanks

The deposit magically appeared in my nanowallet now…3 days later.

Yesterday, Poloniex paused XEM treatment and was performing maintenance. Perhaps there was a possibility that a failure occurred in Poloniex.

1 Like