Withdrawal has not gone through after 4 days

Hi,
How long should I expect to wait for a withdrawal to process? I tried to withdraw 2020. nem last Friday Mar 10, 2016 15:52:59 and the transaction is still marked as outgoing in my wallet and has not turned up in the recipient wallet. I paid 10 xem for the transaction and was given a one hour expectation.
I made another larger withdrawal to the same wallet later which has come through but is also still marked as outgoing.

Withdraw from where. Nobody knows what you are talking about.

You me send?

I have a wallet at http://127.0.0.1:8989/ncc/web/dashboard.html?wallet=mine-notmine

I made a withdrawal/transfer last friday to another wallet of mine at Bittrex and the nem have not come through. I checked all addresses are correct and even made another withdrawal to the same bittrex wallet which has come through.

Both transactions are still marked as outgoing and have had over 6000 confirmations

Outgoing doesn’t mean pending.
Outgoing just means you are the sender.

It may not have processed as I did not include a message.
Oh well it was only a couple of dollars and it might turn up one day.

If you can see the transaction as outgoing it clearly went through.
Since the transaction was from you to Bitrex, not including the mandatory message for Bitrex means that Bitrex could not assign that transaction to your bitrex account. But I am sure the transaction itself was processed within the NEM network.

Just contact Bittrex support with information about your problem, amount and time you sent it. They should be able to help you.

can you please help , this same situation happened to me minutes ago, i sent to bittrex from my nano wallet and didnt know i had to add a message, this was all my savings 148 839.090494 xem.

over $5000 dollars, i do know what to do, and whether bitrex will send it back

i’m in so much discomfort, please help

You have to contact bittrex and explain the situation, i am sure they had that issue many times before and can help.

Have you seen this happen before. What are the chances I can get my funds back. I sent them an email still no reply. Will it take months???

I don’t know how long it takes for Changely to reply. NEM is not affiliated with that service.

Hello BloddyRookie, I am reading this topic because I was having this question about how to proceed in order to retrieve some of my NEM funds. Couple of things:
1- Both Blip and Mustafe_Ahmed are talking about Bitrex and yet your latest reply specify Changely (rather Changelly), maybe you have mistaken but just in case you have not, are Bitrex and Changelly related anyhow?
2- Being completely new to NEM I am not sure how one would proceed in order to retrive some of my NEM out into my other Bitcoin wallet. Must I absolutely go through an exchange like Changelly or Bitrex? or could it be done directly from my NEM wallet? Thanks for your help.

1. Changelly and Bittrex are not related in any way as far as i know. Since the withdrawal / deposit problems occur with both (mostly due to the user having done something wrong) i accidentally mentioned Changelly instead of Bittrex in that post.
  2. Retrieve NEM: where are your NEM now?

I have my XEM in my NEM Community Client (WEB app) in my desktop computer. Well, at least that is where I can see the Dashboard. I assume that in reality the XEMs are in the network. The NCC is only the interface to see my wallet status.

So then the question, If I want some of my XEMs back in paper money or other cryptocurrencies, what is the appropriate way to proceed? Is there a F.A.Q. to address that question ? Thanks

If you want to convert into another crypto currency or fiat money you have to use an exchange or some service like Changelly of course.