XEM love it but

l was just thinking that XEM really deserves a better explanation of how to use it; maybe simplified tutorials on use of wallet how to create nodes, harvesting etc.Looking at its great functionality and speed of transactions there must be somebody who can market and explain XEM like they do on Dash as l believe XEM is an equally good product. XEM should be worth far more than it is at the moment.On a personal level l used Bitcoin then gravitated to DASH then found XEM which l think is great but l am still struggling to get the Nano wallet functioning l really need some body to guide me through it. Ok l am not a techy but my friend in the Solomon Islands who also thinks XEM is great hasn’t been able to work out the Nano wallet we both have the wallet on our phones and think its great but just can’t get the Nano wallet to function.Wonder how many others have just given up with it …Will be going to Brisbane mid July then Manilla if there are any kind techys who could help out it would be appreciated

2 Likes

the Nano Wallet , simply download it.

Extract it.

Then run the start.html and that’s it :slight_smile:

If you require further assistance, let me know. tnx!

It sounds like you are using the nanowallet on your Android phone? You should use the android app instead. The nanowallet is not meant for mobile use.

Hi Saul,
l am using the NEM Mainet on my phone got it Google play store l am able to import XEM and transfer to other users of same app (from my phone) but can not send it to Poloniex exchange as it won’t recognise XEM deposit QR code.
Cheers Trev

1 Like

Thanks tried that but just does not work the app on my phone sort of works l can put XEM in the wallet but can’t get it out unless l send it to someone else with the same NEM mainnet app on their phone ??

ahhh so your trying to send XEM from the NEM Android wallet and the QR Code scanner do not work.

Here’s what… please download the nano wallet in you computer and run the start.html
Create a new mainnet wallet and password (DO NOT forget this password). It will auto download a wlt file (create a copy somewhere for backup purpose)

Then from your Android NEM wallet, send it to your computer NEM wallet ?

Yep l think l got it thanks soooooooo much for your patience :slight_smile:

Thanks Saul got the Nanowallet up and running now for harvesting,
Cheers Trev