Xem wallet maintenance on yobit

I’ve sent 37213.1 xem to my yobit wallet, but I didn’t receive any xem. It says Wallet status: Maintenance.
Please help me.

Transaction ID :0b549497566a09a82164de837ffa55ba45849be365caa244df0c7131d6a5bb34

=================
Answer from Yobit:
Wallet is on maintenance.
The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
We apologize for any inconvenience
**Please check wallet status BEFORE deposit or withdrawal

Hello guys I get answer from yobit that it solved already. Could someone confirm this that tokens shows in yobit account?

@Metron yes this is information that all people from this thread get from yobit. We are waiting for yobit fix.

Hi.
ı send xem. Bittrex to Yobit. one hour past.nothing came to my Yobit account. I’m student ı need this money.not can be 0.i wan it.please help me.i never ise yobit

Address: NBRT3YQTVHLTYBDUXH2HHURI5KCYDWRWJ63YWIGG

TxId: 9e590a4724c6b1675f4f93ead2def3f4e348318c5088869cd9a5042257347888

@Kimsekim all people here waiting because Yobit has some issues…

Six hours ago I get answer from yobit “it solved now sir .” Is this true?

Checked. I have no changes, no token and the wallet service.

They tell me copy-paste “Wallet is on maintenance.
The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
We apologize for any inconvenience
**Please check wallet status BEFORE deposit or withdrawal”

THİS İS BULLSHİT.İ CAN CREATE WALLET, MAYBE İ CAN NOT SEE SMALL TİNY red words.they have to block deposit button like poloneix.

Maybe they only fix current deposits…
I ask question but waiting.
They answer me on Facebook. You can try guys asking there.

Wallet still maintenance, no fixes, no coins.

I think they do it to prevent arbitrage. There is a whale wall in Xem. The normal price is 31000. yobit 6500 not problem wallet. İf broke wall they accept deposit.Who knows whats a time… İf can not deposit send it back.so simple.

@Kimsekim i don’t think they block deposits because of that. Only couple thousands xem with price above market price in buy book. Everyone with pending deposits will sell and price sill be the same.

still no fix… I still see Wallet Under Maintenance warning…

Let’s be objective and reasonable people. In the user agreement of the yobit exchange there is no information about the delay in funds due to the repair of the wallet, the yobit rules state that the user has the right to demand the funds within 14 days. At the moment, the exchange does not fulfill its obligations in the supplements, support is lying about updating the developer code. The developer did not change anything. It follows that the yobit exchange deceives its users from the agreement with the rules of the site, ending with lies about the developer. Some people can not get thousands of dollars, I do not know what kind of mentality from the administrators and what with their conscience. How can we influence anonymous administrators?
It is very simple to write about it in the reddit and demand money from them in all social networks in public comments, maybe they will be afraid of leaving clients and damage to their reputation and will start moving. According to the site of the bestchange, the yobit exchange repeatedly threw its depositors under various pretexts. Together - we are force! It’s time to stop this arbitrariness of aloof and irresponsible people.

2 Likes

Now the wallet is shown as online. But still no coins.
They answer the ticket again “the wallet is on maintenance bla bla bla”

I get these answer 9 hours ago on facebook …
yobit_screen

Korean guys: https://twitter.com/minarin_/status/940721348430635008 edit: japan

13 days past maintenance and still not finished.

I’m 10 percent guilty.Yobit, %90 . because I did not read the tiny red text, but the IT departman have to close the deposit part.

Again online wallet but nothing happen

It’s me lol

3 Likes

So, looks lke we just need to wait?)

Everything works, XEM enrolled