Xem wallet maintenance on yobit

Hi
Would you plz check this out or talk to them about it ?

@mizunashi have we some directly contact to yobit exchange or should we ask through support?

We are not entitled to contact or comment on Yobit on this subject.
Because it is not a party.
I think that I can become the NEM Foundation that I can question only the parties.

Hi, i also have the same problem and i write to their support.
This is their reply:
Dear User!

Support answer:

Deposit/Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates

• therefore, in order to avoid the loss of users, the network is not available.
    If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.
    Thank you for contacted the support.

maybe some dev wants to help us…?

As I have written before there was no upgrade in NEM network last days. They support copy-paste some standard text for me. When you ask about more details for sure they don’t answer in my opinion.
You can ask what help they needed because you are NEM developer and probably they don’t answer. Please try.

I’m trying get information from yobit why they turn off XEM deposit / withdraw on facebook. But it’s very hard because I don’t think I speaking with tech guy. Question also sent to hitbtc but without answer yet.

Bro, i have the same problem, did you do something to solve it on yobit? support said that wallet maintenance and it can take some time, but i’m waiting for 2 days and nothing happens.

in Bittrex it take about 3-5 hours, i can’t wait for 3-4 days, yobit do not want to help :frowning:

Support said that wallet maintenance and it can take some time, but i’m waiting for 2 days and nothing happens. It seems to me, that yobit is not interested in traders.

The XEM wallet maintenance from the 5th of December
I guess there’s nothing to do with them but to wait :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

Yeah. It should be fixed faster by them…

Yes, let’s wait, we can do nothing.

Any news, bro?

1 Like

The Same problem with me ! mine 5800 XEM coin stuck in Blockchain due to Yobit Exchange Wallet in Maintenece mode ! still no support from their side ! please adivse what to do !! if not recvied my XEM coin it will be a huge loss of mine !

2 Likes

There are many people with this problem, hope yobit’ll fix it.

I have question. Information about maintanence is visible in exchange or all learn about this only from support ticket? It should be clear warning (I don’t have account and can’t check this) on deposit page because it’s more and more people report issues with yobit.

Now a can see red words “Wallet status: Maintenance” when you click on deposit.

1 Like

is there someone to help. Yobit.did not pay

Yeah. Unfortunately Yobit exchange don’t answer when I ask about more details. If they answer I update this topic Xem wallet maintenance on yobit
Please also send questions to Yobit support. Looks like technical problems on they site.

1 Like

thanks … i sent xem. but has not reached yet. Please help me. what will happen. How much will it take?

b91c176f2d8bc60fd5f2060bfdeb0bd99e39a96e811125a9ba202e40175510ed