Xem wallet maintenance on yobit

Only yobit can fix this Unfortunetly. Currently tokens are on they account. Yobit need probably fix some technical problems on they site.

Hi,I transferd nem coins from account to yobit exchang, and still didnt get on my account. They told me that Wallet status: Maintenance. what i have to do. how i can get back my coins
Hash 3325c60a14b13a6a4dafb7e037bd8150452cc7ddf670922496f6c1413ff00643, Block 1403526, amount 4,869.699406

Your money are on they wallet. Only yobit can send you back this tokens.
I have written about this in thread Xem wallet maintenance on yobit
When I ask them what is going on they don’t answer yet. Looks like technical problem on their site.

I have the same problem. Do you know how we can get back our coins?

3 days of waiting, dude :frowning:

please explain how to get the new source code where i just transfered my xem from my bittrix account to yobit account but i failed where its completely confirmed at bittrix but i did not recive my xem at yobi and when i make ticket to yobit they replied as follow-
Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates

• therefore, in order to avoid the loss of users, the network is not available.
    If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.
    Thank you for contacted the support.

please support

Hello
I have already written about this in thread Xem wallet maintenance on yobit
It was no changes in NEM code last days and all they have written is just copy paste. When I ask aboit details they don’t provide any answer.
This looks like problem entire on yobit site. I ask how we can help but they didnt answer.

Thanks for info my dear
but now am i lost my money
what to do now
best regards

Unfortunately only Yobit support can help in this case because tokens you sent are on they wallet.

my problem same,deposit XEM 6345 :sob::sob::sob::sob:
pliss help me

the last reply from yobit now that the xem wallet in maintenance and i have to wait

I have the same problem, just waiting for 3 days, bro :frowning:

make a bittrex transfer to yobit and my xem do not appear help please as I can see my funds

1 Like

Yobit exchange asnwer me they have maintanence (from 5.12). May people waiting for support reaction -> Xem wallet maintenance on yobit :frowning:

1 Like

but we will lose our coins or they will return them in the wallet our Xem??

They should return ASAP when they fix they problems if this exchange is legit.

thank you for your attention and I hope yobit aregle your problem with the wallet soon and credit the xem.

Three day expectation is an optimistic scenario. Yobit neither of which is intelligible does not speak and the problem is clearly more than 3 days. I have been waiting for almost a week.

I also fell for this trick. The inscription on the work on the wallet is so small that it looks more like a scam. I can not understand if the money came to their account why they can not send them back? The Yobit team is irresponsible to its clients, I do not see not one obstacle for sending money back to customers. Let’s make a resonance on the reddit and have them on Twitter, maybe then they will solve this problem faster.

1 Like