Xem wallet maintenance on yobit

Support said that wallet maintenance and it can take some time, but i’m waiting for 2 days and nothing happens. It seems to me, that yobit is not interested in traders.

The XEM wallet maintenance from the 5th of December
I guess there’s nothing to do with them but to wait :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

Yeah. It should be fixed faster by them…

Yes, let’s wait, we can do nothing.

Any news, bro?

1 Like

The Same problem with me ! mine 5800 XEM coin stuck in Blockchain due to Yobit Exchange Wallet in Maintenece mode ! still no support from their side ! please adivse what to do !! if not recvied my XEM coin it will be a huge loss of mine !

2 Likes

There are many people with this problem, hope yobit’ll fix it.

I have question. Information about maintanence is visible in exchange or all learn about this only from support ticket? It should be clear warning (I don’t have account and can’t check this) on deposit page because it’s more and more people report issues with yobit.

Now a can see red words “Wallet status: Maintenance” when you click on deposit.

1 Like

is there someone to help. Yobit.did not pay

Yeah. Unfortunately Yobit exchange don’t answer when I ask about more details. If they answer I update this topic Xem wallet maintenance on yobit
Please also send questions to Yobit support. Looks like technical problems on they site.

1 Like

thanks … i sent xem. but has not reached yet. Please help me. what will happen. How much will it take?

b91c176f2d8bc60fd5f2060bfdeb0bd99e39a96e811125a9ba202e40175510ed

Only yobit can fix this Unfortunetly. Currently tokens are on they account. Yobit need probably fix some technical problems on they site.

Hi,I transferd nem coins from account to yobit exchang, and still didnt get on my account. They told me that Wallet status: Maintenance. what i have to do. how i can get back my coins
Hash 3325c60a14b13a6a4dafb7e037bd8150452cc7ddf670922496f6c1413ff00643, Block 1403526, amount 4,869.699406

Your money are on they wallet. Only yobit can send you back this tokens.
I have written about this in thread Xem wallet maintenance on yobit
When I ask them what is going on they don’t answer yet. Looks like technical problem on their site.

I have the same problem. Do you know how we can get back our coins?

3 days of waiting, dude :frowning:

please explain how to get the new source code where i just transfered my xem from my bittrix account to yobit account but i failed where its completely confirmed at bittrix but i did not recive my xem at yobi and when i make ticket to yobit they replied as follow-
Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates

• therefore, in order to avoid the loss of users, the network is not available.
    If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.
    Thank you for contacted the support.

please support

Hello
I have already written about this in thread Xem wallet maintenance on yobit
It was no changes in NEM code last days and all they have written is just copy paste. When I ask aboit details they don’t provide any answer.
This looks like problem entire on yobit site. I ask how we can help but they didnt answer.