Xemfm

XEMFM (we could work on the name, but it rhymes so I think it

I think it would be pretty cool to have some content streaming.  Would the content need to be streamed through all of the nodes or would a user simply point to a single server to access? 

I would repost this in General, you will get more views too :slight_smile:

It's something different, not sure there will be real demand for this feature, might need to come up with a separate client that integrates the use of XEM.

To be honest I think this is more like early 2000s where everybody had to make his own webradio…

Do it if you want, but please leave it outside the NCC :wink:

It's about getting more people to the NEM wallet and get people to actually use XEM as payment. The win action is actually something you can create mass amount of people to enter the contest and buy/use XEM. With the right pr though

So many great proposals for projects are any of these being considered or being implemented?

So many great proposals for projects are any of these being considered or being implemented?

Not yet, are you in the Telegram/Slack group? Would be great to get some people on the team who would like to participate in such project.

Right now we are just trying to finish distribution (almost done!) and then build out basic features. NEM devs do quality work and hopefully soon you'll see more of that roll out.

Soon NEM tech will fill in and utility and industry can be built on NEM. By the time v1 comes we will have a great platform with lots of programs and market cap to support them.