XYM from Symbol wallet to Nember Art

I’m trying to send XYM from my Symbol wallet to my Nember.art account to validated but it keeps giving me the same error on the SEND page: “Network types do not match”

I tried by copy/paste Address and Message from the nember.art website and also by uploading the QR code.

But the still didn’t work.

Can someone help, please!
Thank you.

The error is displayed because you are trying to send XYM from your mainnet account.
Nember_art is only running on testnet at the moment.

Thank you for your response.
So do I send XYM to the testnet?

No. All XYM should still be available in your wallet.
( Testnet-addresses start with “T…” )
But you can create an account for the test network. You can get the free Test-XYM via the faucet.
So you can try out nember_art. But don’t put any objects that you want to sell later in the real mainnet.
This is only for testing.

Thank you!
I’m downloading the test wallet to do exactly that.
But the XYM I send from Kucoin didn’t appear again.
Is it lost?

If you sent the XYM from an exchange, you can only contact the exchange’s support.

Yes, I already did.
They said I had to contact Nember.art :pensive:
Now I don’t know how to talk

The XYM are still on Kucoin. Do you have a transaction hash on Kucoin for the transfer ?

When I try to see the transaction, it said there is nothing to show. :confused:

Send another request with the hash and the address to the support.
(What is written in the address bar of the browser? )
Explain to the support that you accidentally used a testnet address instead of a mainnet address.

Emmm… You withdrew to testnet address? This will not work. Looks like exchange has poor address validation. Anyway transaction will fail if you try send on mainnet to testnet address.

How do you suggest to get started on nember.art?

If I cannot send XYM from my mainnet account to a testnet account, I also cannot create a new account that is on the testnet, because I won’t be able to send my XYM there. How do I create a testnet account where I can send XYM to, so nember.art becomes available to me?

Just create new profile on testnet and gather funds from faucet (http://faucet.testnet.symboldev.network/).