Greetings to the community.
Could not start this thread before, because was overloaded with the latest events:
Blockchain meetup at the National Bank of Ukraine: https://bit.ly/2SgtrNN
Kiev Smart City Blockchain meetup: https://bit.ly/2KFit1J
NEM 101 Vinnytsia: https://bit.ly/2SfwupB
And also the upcoming first charitable project in Ukraine using the blockchain technology, which will be announced soon.
I prefer to act rather than talk and the decision to run for Council member was made by me immediately. The Foundation has a number of issues that require solving and working together, and the experience and expertise that I and my team have can help to deal with this.
I want to share with you one of the main point displayed in my Candidate’s Policy:
Our goal is:
NEM on the top 10 on Coinmarketcap in 2019 (This is a clear, easily measurable and effective goal, which includes a large number of efficiency factors)
How will we reach it?
There are three main directions:
All local teams should immediately concentrate their efforts to the greatest possible extent to attract REAL projects (businesses) that can provide at least 1000 transactions per day on the NEM public blockchain
2. Doesn’t matter
3. Doesn’t matter
Only projects on the public blockchain will ensure the sustained growth of NEM. Everything else is secondary. The logic is as follows: projects = transactions = commissions = demand for XEM = price increase = benefits for the whole ecosystem = new developers = new followers = marketing = great NEM.
It looks simple at first glance, but it is the most difficult task for now and we (I and my team) are ready to deal with it.
And another part from my Candidate Policy:
With the newly elected ExCo and Council members, I am ready to face challenges and to concentrate our efforts on the following:
- the main task of creating a strategy and starting work on real projects (businesses) in the public NEM blockchain
- we ought to review fund’s mission, targets, tasks and values; form further growth vector, define methods how to cover fund’s spendings, and how to become self-financed organization
- doing the best that I can to improve communication between the Foundation and core developers in order to synchronize our efforts
- answering the persistent question in the community, “When Catapult?” and to fully focus the Foundation’s efforts on its development
- defining the key parameters and features of Catapult for a release on the mainnet, together with the community and local teams
- clearly defining the rights, duties, and benefits of each Foundation member
- reconsidering our bounty program, creating a new effective platform for distribution of the marketing budget
- reforming our supernodes program and creating incentives for harvesters and node owners.
More detailed informantion about me, my team, our achievements you can read from here:
I will be glad to answer all questions concerning this Policy.