Bankera pre-ICO

I practically never invest in ICOs but Bankera is actually genuinely interesting. I do have a few questions that I’m hoping someone here will be able to answer.

I understand one needs to register with Spectrocoin in order to participate. Is verification also neccessary ? I.e. do I need to provide passport pics and all that jazz ?

In order to benefit from the tokens, do we need to re-register with Bankera once it’s up and running or will customers of Spectrocoin be migrated ? This is being handled via ETH I’d guess (the website talks about smart contracts) but token holders don’t have to deal with ETH in order to benefit from the payouts right ?

2 Likes

Not a lot of details on that on their website. Maybe @TonyGuoga can help ?

For pre ico super simple just register at spectrocoin.com

I suggest everyone join slack. That will be fastest way to get responses https://bankera-slack.herokuapp.com/

1 Like

Yes, you have to register an account at SpectroCoin.com. You do not need to upload ID’s if you use only cryptos. If you wish to deposit fiat like EUR, you will need to proceed through verification procedure.

Yes, SpectroCoin.com customers will have an access to both systems Spectro and Bankera. They will be able to transfer funds between Bankera and Spectro vice versa. Tokens will be handeled as both nem mosaic and ethereum erc20,
but we are still finishing it up. We will migrate to NEM in long term via burning erc20.

What do I need to do to be successfully prepared for Bankera pre-ico start?
Is it enough to send BTC to my SpectroCoin account and just wait?

Hello, all you need is a SpectroCoin account and funds in the wallet to purchase Banker tokens (BNK). You can deposit EUR, USD, GBP, ETH, BTC and DASH and buy BNK with it.

So there is no XEM option yet?!
Will it be available before the pre ICO?!

We are working to make it happen during pre-ICO.

3 Likes

I really thank you for your response!

You are welcome.

Is it looking like it’s gonna work out ?
If using XEM is possible I might also throw some in.

We will have more information on Sunday.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your replies. Looks like I’ll get myself some tokens :slight_smile:

hello @patmast3r
Just of curiosity how much that “some tokens” would be on average? :sunglasses:
Can you share this info if is not a secret?

I weighting how much to invest myself so I’ m interested in your and other
forums member opinions.

Well right now I’m still debating whether or not to wait for the ICO instead of investing in the pre-ICO stage. Also I’d only be interested if there is the possibility for doing so in XEM.
I’m honestly not sure yet how much I’d put in. All I know is I like round numbers and I got some spare XEM :slight_smile:

really hope u get it working so we can actually pay with xem on the pre-ico.
pls keep us updated here.

1 Like

I’m also looking forward for confirmation regarding buying BNK tokens with XEM during pre-ICO sale. You said you’ll have more news on Sunday (today). Still waiting here and hoping for the best :slight_smile:

Buying tokens with NEM will be available tomorrow.

4 Likes

Finally ! Thank you soo much :smiley: