Community Fund Proposal: LuxTag - A holistic commercial application powered by NEM - Voting has ended -

Thanks,

We received expression of interest from these 11 community testers.
Stinghe_Dorian
JayTeezy
GetCOINtoday
SJM211
quasarblue
lassincha
AnthonyLaw
pawelm
emanuele
Stephan
gentlemand

We believe it’s OK to have eleven (more than the planned ten).
I am ceasing the call for participation for the moment now.

Contributors, please be on standby for further instructions via PM through the channel. You will be asked for your NEM Address later, too.

Rene

1 Like

interested.

This would also have applications in other areas were cheaper imitation items are creeping into the market, claiming to be the real deal and almost cosmetically identical with identical packaging.
The clothing, accessories and cosmetics side of this alone would be huge.

From another perspective, electronics, outdoor gear, car products, health products and supplements, sporting goods, jewelry, watches… the list is endless.

Great project.

Thank you for the kind words, @xemnewbie
Please do contact us at info@luxtag.io or write me via direct message if you want to be involved as a LuxTag ambassador / marketer. We are definitely open for further partnerships and “low hanging fruit” implementations for 2018.
Rene

1 Like

Dear participants of the LuxTag UAT programm,

we will send you now per PM a invitation to our UAT Telegram channel, please join in and be on standby for further instructions.

When you join the channel, please give your forums USER ID so that we can identify you accordingly.

We want to inform the community that LuxTag is making good progress in reaching new markets.
LuxTag is excited to be more and more adopted in real world business.
See below for the press release with the US Bicycle racing apparel producer Defeet and additionally, an link to an article about LuxTag revolutionizing the malaysian education sector. :grinning:

1. USA
2. Asia
3. nemflash link
4. LuxTag revolutionizing the Malaysian education sector

1. http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/luxtag-to-develop-blockchain-enabled-technology-that-enables-defeet-to-further-expand-their-services-to-loyal-customers-1001848317
  2. http://www.asiaone.com/business/luxtag-to-develop-blockchainenabled-technology-that-enables-defeet-to-further-expand-their
  3. https://nemflash.io/sock-maker-defeet-blockchain-fight-counterfeiting/
  4. https://www.digitalnewsasia.com/digital-economy/blockchain-creating-evolution-or-revolution-education-sector
4 Likes

I have one question,
Do you ARM tokens, armpack.io
I t seems that they are also designing the same kind of tag.

Thanks @mfederifor pointing out.

Armpack is one of many fundraising projects which requires a valid usecase in order to convince people to send them (crypto-)money against a token with usually questionable meaning.
The top section of their homepage shows “ARMPACK ICO - First decentralized eco-system created to protect against counterfeiting and to communications B-to-C”.
Let gullible investors send them money first - that seems to be their main business focus at the moment.

LuxTag’s approach is different. We are not focussing on fundraising from the public (on a sidenote, which we don’t have any license for neither) but on delivering and implementing.
Time will show whether we’re on the right track :wink:

Yes but I am just a light truck driver, I am not sure as how I could help, but ill pm you some time maybe you can give me a few pointers, other than that I do not buy a lot of stuff these days.
It would depend on what markets you are focusing on.
cheers

hello luxtag-team,

how can i invest in ur product?

kauf nem :smiley:

Hello Grinsekatz,
you can contact me via PM and apply to invest as an individual into our project. Else, follow the advice of @Stinghe_Dorian to support NEM and the NEM-based projects as a whole.
Rene, LuxTag.io

Interview with @r3n3 available underneath :slight_smile: Have a good time watching it!

4 Likes

:blush:

Hello NEMbers!

LuxTag will be present at the Consensus in New York, which will take place from 14th to 16th of may. The event is located at The New York Hilton Midtown.

If you are around come and visit us at our booth! :wink:

2 Likes

Hello everybody,

please tune into https://medium.com/luxtag-live-tokenized-assets-on-blockchain/ to stay up-to-date with the recent developments around LuxTag powered by NEM.

Additionally, today we tweeted this one:
https://twitter.com/luxtag_official/status/1006819227771244545?s=12

To those celebrating these days, I wish a peaceful Eid 2018 with your loved ones. :santa:

Rene, LuxTag.io

2 Likes

Hello! I am very interested in your project but I can’t find information about some details) I hope that you can help me.

If I am not mistaken Luxtag solution is somehow based on NEM Apostille.
Apostille account need XEM to pay fees for updating and transferring, so does a customer need to buy XEM to use your solution? Or these fees are prepaid by a consumer/brand? How does this work? Especially as far as cryptocurrency are not legal in all jurisdictions what does an end customer need to verify a product, transfer ownership and so on?

It is said that brands have to pay Luxtag once for the integration process and after that Luxtag offers support and maintenance services. So do the brands always needs that support or after successful integration they may become independent? And as well as customers do the brands need XEM or this works somehow differently? For example, to register a namespace for a brand you need to pay some fee per year.

Thank you in advance!

Hi Alena - and thanks for your interest. Be sure to check out our website and the links to the Blog and the Youtube at the bottom of the website to learn more about LuxTag.
I’ll answer some points here now, though.

Apostille is a very basic version of assigning accounts e.g. to digital files. The LuxTag project goes further. We have a system in place to automatically fund accounts of customers so they can transfer assets. And for the NEM 2.0 (Catapult) version we have a function in place where another “fee account” pays for fees. Additionally, when in the private chain realm - we don’t need to worry about direct fees. We only incur chain-anchoring fees whenever we create the chain hooks.
Obviously, we don’t ask end consumers to “buy XEM first, before they engage with LuxTagged products” :slight_smile:

We offer architecture design and implementation of our product. And actually, 60% of the LuxTag solution is the implementation of business processes at the brand level and creation of data-points via scanners and IOT devices. So that’s a significant part of our business. We’re for profit - but we give clients the option to maintain and service everything by themselves. We teach and train them in using the system and updating / amending when needed.
Most corporations want a Service Level Agreement and us to do full-service though.
Things like Namespace registration is handled by us - and the fees for that are absorbed in our sales price. But - of course, if customers move to self-managing, they will need to renew then by themselves.

–
May I ask what implementation you would have in mind?
Are you working on anything particular?

Rene

Thank you a lot for your detailed answer, it explained a lot to me)

I am just very interested in blockchain technology, especially in the projects like yours as it tries to solve real problems. Unfortunately most of the projects are just trying to make hype and collect investments, though it is quite predictable as far as blockchain industry is comparatively young)

And also we have started thinking over a counterfeit solution that’s why I am interested in your project.

2 Likes

LuxTag powered by NEM was featured this week in “The Star”, the leading newspaper in Malaysia! … :tada::tada:

Follow us on

to keep up to date, and visit

www.luxtag.io

to learn more about us :slight_smile:

1 Like