Community Fund Proposal: LuxTag - A holistic commercial application powered by NEM - Voting has ended -

thx

Call for Participation - LuxTag UAT Bounty Program

Dear fellow NEMbers,
Come and earn

XEM 88 per person

for contribution to the so called USER ACCEPTANCE TESTING (“UAT”), where we will provide you early access to our industry grade LuxTag web applications (Manufacturer/Merchant & End-User apps), reviewing the functionality and conduct simple reporting & commenting on the usability.

You’re expected to

• have a PC/Mac available
  • speak/understand English language
  • read and understand our tester instructions
  • test both apps, play around with them (1-3 hours)
  • fill in a multiple-choice form (10-20min long)
  • draft a generic comment with min. 200 words

Workload in total expected: 2-4 hours. Any extra contribution is welcome.
Timeframe: Assignment APPROX. MID FEBRUARY 2018. Completion required within 1 week from assignment.

Volunteers please reply “interested” into this thread.
(I need min. five max. ten participants please)
(We will contact the applicants for the LuxTag UAT Bounty program via direct message)

Happy Chinese New Year :wink:

_ Rene
_ Team LuxTag.io

interested

for pc and mac

Wow that was fast @Stinghe_Dorian :blush:

its winter here. after i get back from work i hang arround in office ^^

Interested.

i’m in, ready to test apps

interested…

Interested

Interested!

interested

Interested

Interested

Got my support

Interested. I’ll pitch in if need be.

Thanks,

We received expression of interest from these 11 community testers.
Stinghe_Dorian
JayTeezy
GetCOINtoday
SJM211
quasarblue
lassincha
AnthonyLaw
pawelm
emanuele
Stephan
gentlemand

We believe it’s OK to have eleven (more than the planned ten).
I am ceasing the call for participation for the moment now.

Contributors, please be on standby for further instructions via PM through the channel. You will be asked for your NEM Address later, too.

Rene

1 Like

interested.

This would also have applications in other areas were cheaper imitation items are creeping into the market, claiming to be the real deal and almost cosmetically identical with identical packaging.
The clothing, accessories and cosmetics side of this alone would be huge.

From another perspective, electronics, outdoor gear, car products, health products and supplements, sporting goods, jewelry, watches… the list is endless.

Great project.

Thank you for the kind words, @xemnewbie
Please do contact us at info@luxtag.io or write me via direct message if you want to be involved as a LuxTag ambassador / marketer. We are definitely open for further partnerships and “low hanging fruit” implementations for 2018.
Rene

1 Like

Dear participants of the LuxTag UAT programm,

we will send you now per PM a invitation to our UAT Telegram channel, please join in and be on standby for further instructions.

When you join the channel, please give your forums USER ID so that we can identify you accordingly.